HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It was a war !

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys! Thanks again for having us at the Clash yesterday, we had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone! This was our first tournament ever and Dad and I couldn't think of a better group of guys to spend a nice day on the water with! Can't remember everyone's name but a special thank you to John and Turkeyfoot for putting on a great event and teaching us newbies a thing or two about crappie fishing! Congratulations to SC for winning the clash, us NC boys are coming for you next year! Hope to see you folks again before too long and Merry Christmas to you and your families!
    Tom C

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. Glad to have new faces in the crowd. Hope to get something together after the holiday rush. Thanks for coming out. Don't let it be the last. It only gets better.

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to watertester to the boards and banjo picker also

Post Thanks / Like

Hate I missed the Clash. Sounds like it was a good'en.
    Hope to be apart of next year's.
    Congrats to all.

Sent from my XT1650 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thank a Veteran every chance you get.

Post Thanks / Like

It was great meeting all you guys. Now that I've been to one of the events, I'm hooked. Let me know when the next one is and do my best to be there at sign in. We didn't weigh any of our fish because we didn't get on the water till around 9 and didn't sign in. At weigh time we had 23 keepers in the livewell. I'd guess our best 7 was about 6lbs which wouldn't have been in the top 3, but our biggest was over a pound so that added to the .7 bucket woulda helped the north a little.
    After the tourney and a very good lunch at the restaurant at the landing, we went back and fished one more dock. They were there! In total we caught over a hundred for the day and took about 45 home for the grease.
    Biteman and Bobbin that were fishing with me has both sworn their allegiance to the C.C. family and you should see them participate soon!

Chris
    Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

NCKenner, Glad you made it out, you should have signed up when you got back in.
    Check the South Carolina board as well as North Carolina, we post events like night stalks and other events, everyone is welcome
    Thanks NCkenner thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you should have spoke up because its all in fun. No money pay out I'm sure it would be okay with NC guys but SC guys might have to sic the Dawgg on you! I knew once it warmed up some fish had to bite some where. If we were more familiar with the lake we might have done a little better. Glad you made it out and joined in with us. We aren't that bad of a bunch of fellows. Like John said we'll have something going soon. May be a perch jerk or another nightstalk some where! I would like to do Fishing Creek at Great Fall SC or Stumpy Pond same area in Jan or Feb. Day time of coarse. Small Lakes but good fishing in there! Glad I got to meet you.
    Thanks NCkenner thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a picture of the crappies I brought home for Ms. Laura. She said thank you and she'll have the fish fry Saturday if she can wait that long. Thank you'll for the help. Surly made her day!
    Name:  High Rock.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  42.0 KB
    Likes MattBerry35, lefty76, CrappieHuntMike LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default It was a war !

I was one of those that promised to join. It was awesome to check out the weigh in and got to see a few slabs. Looking forward to being a part of the forum and getting into some of the tourneys. (Gary Rowe, Hickory, NC.)

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Had a blast even though i was one away from a skunk. Lol
    It was great to put some faces and names together, great group of guys. I look forward to fishing and talking to everyone in the future!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast