HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: robbery

Post Thanks / Like

Well darn. This isn't good. We go night fishing there all the time. I've never seen anything or heard anything. That place is so dark too. They could add a street light pole there that way others can see what is going on. Maybe we should let Game n Fish know and they can get with AL Power to get that ball rolling. The guys I fish with all carry so ... but the sad thing is that if you shoot them, you'll probably get charged with murder. The law is in their favor.
    Last edited by "G"; 12-04-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggah View Post
    The law is in their favor.
    No, actually it’s not

Post Thanks / Like

“Stand your ground” and it use to be a street light on that bridge years back. No one ever said if it was at the ramp or the bridge. I’m still curious about that

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

This is not Florida, so that stand your ground rule is for the country boys haha. My dad's assistant - a man broke into her home and she attacked him and shot him in the leg ... he sued her and won, so yep.

As for that street light comment, I contacted my friend with Game and Fish and told him about this. I am going to contact Alabama Power this morning about this and see if they can go place another street light there. But we are always in a boat and never have this issue. But any time you go to the country to fish, you need a pistola. Thanks for posting this as this is one of my main destinations for night fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bcline View Post
    “Stand your ground” and it use to be a street light on that bridge years back. No one ever said if it was at the ramp or the bridge. I’m still curious about that

Well, the ramp is lit up, so I'm assuming the bridge. It is pitch black over there. I'm emailing AL Power now.

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  IMG_1952.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  177.9 KB and it goes on for a while about different things but again if in any situation U have to pull that trigger it will change your life and a long process will begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks Jiggah thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you can prove it was self defense, yes. They better have a weapon. I'm just saying, Alabama is so backwards with the laws, I have seen all kinds of stories where it turns in their favor. Now me personally, I'd shoot. I go there at night with friends who carry and we're on a boat, so I don't even think about it really. But this gave awareness to this location, and I appreciate it. I wish I had more to go by, but I did call and email AL Power. They told me they will go out and take a look and see where the best place to put one up at. I told them over by the rocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it use to be a light right by the walkway down to the bridge. Maybe they will get one up there. Still won’t stop crackheads from doing stupid things. But it atleast won’t be pitch black

Post Thanks / Like

I am talking to them now on facebook, sending them pictures. I took screen shots of some of these posts for proof. Below is what I sent them too.

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  20.6 KBName:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  83.2 KB

Waiting to see what they say. I'll post a screen shot of their reply.

Post Thanks / Like

That’s town creek but what about browns creek?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast