Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bummer!

Post Thanks / Like

Frank, I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing well. Shots are no fun but do help for awhile. Then you get to make a decision on having surgery. I put one off for a long time and wish that I didn't. I did find a few creams that helped. Miomed is one that I use. No foul smell.
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - this string surprised me. I was not expecting this from you young guys. Between the cow valve in my heart and the chicken juice (liquified chicken combs called synvisc) they shoot under my left knee cap and caring for our sheep I have not had a boat in the water in two summers. I promised myself that this Spring will be different. we will see. One good thing about old "arther" is that my joints always let me know if the barometer is falling. On a good note, thank God for ibuprofen.
    SouthEast MICDC (Monroe)
    LowBudget Maveal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muspike View Post
    just curios do our wrists and knees feel worse on raing or damp days ? my sister is like a weather station she always knpws when it is going to rain .....
    I think the damp, cold weather for sure makes your joints & bones hurt. I spent 3-4 winters in Arizona and never had any aches or pains the whole winter. Sometimes the pills we take cause joint pain. I'm sure the weather does..

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to winter at lake havasu or is that pronounced Have-a-snooze , did you see that post with the huge gills they pulled out of there.
    I thought fish trembled when they heard my name.......then I heard the laughter

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that the ole bod is not holding up so well Frank. If you need some pain relief and pills are no good you might have to find one of them "legal" cannabis suppliers, eh?? I am also very glad to hear the wife is doing so well!

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yankee doodler View Post
    you might have to find one of them "legal" cannabis suppliers, eh??
    I have a cousin who drained his swimming pool, filled it with gravel, sand and then topsoil, put a structure around it to grow his "product".....I don't recall him ever working that hard for anything before. Must be good stuff, it got him off his a**.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12