Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Disappointing finish to a tough day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know Richard and I've never been to Lake World but I have always heard great things about him and his business. I've fished a good many tournaments and good fella or not, that was just plain wrong. At the very least I'd want my entry fee back. I know the WP tournaments are for fun and there's probably not a big pay out, but right is right and wrong is wrong. Under no circumstance should a weigh in be held early without notifying everyone in it. And furthermore it needs to be a unanimous decision to weigh in early. That's just my opinion.

I've considered fishing one of his WP events at some point, and this won't change my mind, but I can tell you I won't be able to handle it as well at Mr. Ray. Hats off to you for not showing your tail. You're a better man for it. But, he won't have much of a turnout for these events if he continues to run them like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hooking up every chance I get!
    Likes Inkdabber, gabowman, BigDawgg, OBRage LIKED above post

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am making this post to take the heat off of Richard and lakeworld. First off the tournament only payed first place so from second on down there was no money involved just a meal. The buckets were compared and there was no question who won and it was not Ray. Please no body get mad at me but I thought I needed to post that.
    Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post