Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing lake Grenada

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly I don't care who comes and I'd they do come to our great fisheries I sure hope they catch fish and have a good time. 4 guys come down for a week and stay and fish will spend more money fishing in our local economy than I will in 6 months, the more the merrier!!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Picking up a little hostility here. I am one of those out of state guys who wants to come down and see what fish in a lake with a length limit of 12in looks like. And maybe see a 3lb er. I don't ask for someone's gps coordinates,maybe just depth they are in, but a fisherman should figure that out after a while,and where not to drive with the boat to get beached or break a prop if never been to the lake. Plenty of water to fish without playing bumper boats! I'm not trying to steal anyone's fish or favorite hole by coming down, i enjoy fishing and rumor is there is good fish in this lake.
    Likes MrGoodtime LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishfry2013 View Post
    Picking up a little hostility here. I am one of those out of state guys who wants to come down and see what fish in a lake with a length limit of 12in looks like. And maybe see a 3lb er. I don't ask for someone's gps coordinates,maybe just depth they are in, but a fisherman should figure that out after a while,and where not to drive with the boat to get beached or break a prop if never been to the lake. Plenty of water to fish without playing bumper boats! I'm not trying to steal anyone's fish or favorite hole by coming down, i enjoy fishing and rumor is there is good fish in this lake.
    Hostility is NOT the norm down here. Like Rees Guide says, the more the merrier. We're proud of our fisheries and don't mind sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

Fellas I live in Oklahoma and have traveled to Arkansas to crappie fish for over 20 years. I have family there we fish with and like a change of scenery. I can probably say for 95 % of folks that travel out of state, there goal is Not to fill their freezers but to fish somewhere different and have a chance to catch a true 3 lb. crappie. Don't think you realize how special you have it to have that chance every time you go out on the water. When we travel out of state we may keep enough of the legal size to have a fish fry one evening but it wouldn't be with 3 pounders and not to fill the freezer. And I will say this post probably isn't hurting as bad as the crappie shows on TV that highlight your lakes every weekend. You have a special thing down there.
    Likes armyman, faithfularcher LIKED above post