HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl Blackwell archives

Post Thanks / Like

Josh we need to get together and do some lake info/trip swapping, Kaw for CB if your interested?????

Post Thanks / Like

The bait shop at Carl Blackwell is.closing already so much for easy minnows and drinks.guess I have to get my minnows in Guthrie.miss them crappie.see y'all Dec I'm bringing my custom jigs so watch out. Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

dstreet, sorry for the late reply buddy. I don't get on here much anymore. would love to do a little info/trip swap man. have no tbeen on Kaw since tourney in Jan when i was in pontoon. Used to fish Kaw all the time when I lived closer to Bills Corner, now that i am near Perkins, I dont get up there much and not having a boat until close to Sept was a huge problem this year. Just be prepared for a lot smaller crappie on LBC then on kaw, but could probably hook into some nice hybrids too. 918-399-9819. shoot me a text or give me a call sometime, or even FB message can get me a lot faster then on here. Wont be posting much on here, to many silent stalkers on this side of the state just waiting for an update to LCB and next thing you know its shoulder to shoulder combat fishing there after one good report.
    Likes IkenI, Redge, dstreet, Blackdog40 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swollencrappie View Post
    dstreet, sorry for the late reply buddy. I don't get on here much anymore. would love to do a little info/trip swap man. have no tbeen on Kaw since tourney in Jan when i was in pontoon. Used to fish Kaw all the time when I lived closer to Bills Corner, now that i am near Perkins, I dont get up there much and not having a boat until close to Sept was a huge problem this year. Just be prepared for a lot smaller crappie on LBC then on kaw, but could probably hook into some nice hybrids too. 918-399-9819. shoot me a text or give me a call sometime, or even FB message can get me a lot faster then on here. Wont be posting much on here, to many silent stalkers on this side of the state just waiting for an update to LCB and next thing you know its shoulder to shoulder combat fishing there after one good report.
    Then us Easterners come runnin in and all %^** breaks loose!
    Likes Redge, ScottKeener LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wont be posting much on here, to many silent stalkers on this side of the state just waiting for an update to LCB and next thing you know its shoulder to shoulder combat fishing there after one good report.
    Very good point Josh! That's exactly why I stopped posting about WHERE on Oologah some years back. It created a flood of people. LCB being a lot smaller would really concentrate a bunch of fishermen. Don't know why the silent onlookers just can't join in and get in with the fine folks here at CDC. That's when a simple phone call can get a decent report from a certain area.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    Very good point Josh! That's exactly why I stopped posting about WHERE on Oologah some years back. It created a flood of people. LCB being a lot smaller would really concentrate a bunch of fishermen. Don't know why the silent onlookers just can't join in and get in with the fine folks here at CDC. That's when a simple phone call can get a decent report from a certain area.
    X2! Don't know why the silent onlookers just can't join in and get in with the fine folks here at CDC.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes deerhunterodie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

crappiepappa, I have learned its not my fishing reports and spots I need worry about with you, its my cold beer and moonshine that I need to keep hidden from you!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boat49 View Post
    Buddy of mine that has recently moved back to Stillwater informed me that there's no where to get minnows! Remembering post on here about the fishing dock being productive, I thought I'd check on here. Looks like the info on CB has stopped. Anyone know where he can get minnows in the area around CB or Sooner? Thanks for any info, it's very much appreciated. B49
    Boat, We get ours at the little store on Seward Road, about a quarter mile west of I35. They usually give you quite a few extra.

Post Thanks / Like

crappiepappa, I have learned its not my fishing reports and spots I need worry about with you, its my colds beer and moonshine that I need to keep hidden from you!!!!
    That's a fact😉
    Likes Redge, Frank300, dstreet, Bobo Greybeard LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh, the apple shine is not safe anymore
    Likes Redge, Crappie Reaper, crappiepappa LIKED above post

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast