Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Spring Crappie Camp Scheduled !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hat, sorry man; will try harder next camp.. I the meantime, do your best!
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Likes Hat55 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woodworker42 View Post
    Hat, sorry man; will try harder next camp.. I the meantime, do your best!
    I'll take one for the team this time !
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Don't let us down hatt

Post Thanks / Like

Dave42, looking forward to seeing everybody at the camp. Loy and I are staying at the cabins north-end of dam (#6) , but will be dropping by for some of those great biscuits / gravy. rdjj

Post Thanks / Like

It looks now like I will be able to make one day. My Ggranddaughter had her surgery early but now has recuperation issues. MRSA. I plan to drive down early Saturday morning and come back home late Saturday night. If it's real rainy that day I'll just leave the boat at home and fish below the dam. They have reportedly been catching some big ones there.

I'm sure I will make the Sardis Geezer camp and the June main camp at Tenkiller. I need to get out for some Spring fishing!
    Proud member of TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Floyd,

Praying for your granddaughter. Will make room in my boat for you. Need someone to show me how it's done.
    Likes IkenI LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie camp is just a few days away. I just wanted to clear up some questions I have been asked.

Robert talked Wister State Park into opening a couple weeks early so we could all camp together, have a commercial kitchen and dining area. Another reason was several of you couldn't get a cabin because they were already booked up. Tim from Timmy Tom Jigs put the entire cost of $1200 on his credit card with everyone who stays at group camp paying an equal share. For example if 30 people stay that would be $40 per person. It is a per person cost not a per night so if you stay 1 night or 3 nights it is the same cost. We were hoping 40-50 people would stay but that may be stretching it. But it is still cheaper than staying in the individual cabins, my cabin was going to be $95 per night. I sure hope several of you who committed to group camp via phone call or text follow through on coming. $1200 dollars is a lot of money to divide among just a few people. Right now I count 10-12 people on this thread who have committed to staying at group camp. Don't forget to bring your own bedding, either a sleeping bag or twin size sheets, and towels. The kitchen and dining areas are fully stocked.

Look forward to seeing everyone Thursday. Any questions post on here or call Robert at 479 431 7844.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone that's going going to have an empty seat on their boat that I could use? I can be there Thursday and Friday, and then have to get back home.

Post Thanks / Like

Odie,

If something unexpected comes up I will still send money. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to seeing you also!!

kristopher, I am sure someone will chime in. I am not taking my boat we are using Brians' boat.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast