Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crescent report

Post Thanks / Like

Some times you have to search and find them, than you can catch a bunch. Wonder what you do with 250 fish at one time?

Post Thanks / Like

I'd fill freezer and have couple big fish fries! I have never had that problem though lol.
    I just hope to get good enough to keep freezer full and eat good! I love them
    War Eagle 1754RG Side pulling. Kansas bow hunter.
    Booners & Bands Lodge.
    All men die few ever really live.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoeed View Post
    Why can't you locals put some structure in Crescent Lake here we put old christmas trees weighted down, our lakes here are drawn down by Core of Engineers a lot of guys build stake beds that can't be done there or those plastic balls with plastic spikes they attract bait fish what do you all do with your Christmas trees, Its hard to beleive they were bitting good in Jan and just about stopped in Feb
    Check this thread out. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/fl-ar...sh-attractors/

Some states allow the placement of fish attractors with out a permit, other states, of which FLORIDA is one, does not allow the placement of structure in the lakes LEGALLY with out a permit..
    One of the problems with placing structure in the lakes in Florida is, the lakes are "shallow", for some the depth is average about 14 feet of water, at full pool and the lake levels do not change much over the year.
    Florida Fish & Wildlife placed hundreds of fish attractors in Lake Griffin, then place a size limit of 10 inches in length. They (FWC and The Sherrif Dept) are on the water checking periodically.
    FWC is in the process of placing fish attractors in the Lake Harris chain of lakes now (2-14-2015) All of the locations will be marked with bouys, sothere will be no secrets.

Post Thanks / Like

very nice gonna fish that lake one day
    Likes Liberty hound LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Probably fish dead lake tommorow because of the north wind and crescent on monday

Post Thanks / Like

We will see you out there tomorrow, what kind of boat are you fishing out of. I'll be in a red bass tracker, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    I'll be in a scout spider rigging
    Ill look for you

Post Thanks / Like

Would you believe I had talked the wife and daughter into fishing Crescent with me on valentine's and I chickened out because of the wind report. Don't know if I'll ever get that opportunity again.

Post Thanks / Like

The wind was nasty today on the river in Welaka
    My neighbor went to dead lake and said it wasn't that bad
    He only got eight but they were nice ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12