Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Twain Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    I still have to check with my wife. Took off for 5 days fishing Tablerock Lake last week and taking off 4 days this week for Truman camp. Also that is our anniversary weekend so I am going to wait till I get back from Truman before I ask for permission. She might be starting a bonfire with my poles and gear. If I can't spend the weekend I will probably run up there to fish on Saturday.
    Better to ask for forgiveness than permission........... just sayin!

U

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I plan on being down on the 14th, Wednesday morning. I'll be in a cabin at Puma campground just west of where Greg will be. I'll be glad to help Greg just let me know what you think I should bring. I was thinking no more people than it looks like we are going to have why don't we all meet at a cartain ramp Saturday morning and all put 5 dollars in a pot and the big crappie win 3 of it and the biggest non-target fish (advantage measure em unless Greg gets one of his huggers) win the other 2, just to get a little fun going.
    Catman,

You've got my number so when you roll into the area and get set-up (or need help getting set-up), give me a shout.

U

Post Thanks / Like

If we are planning a fish fry, I have several gallons of oil and a fryer I can bring. I quess we would have to catch fish And I am in on the wager can not speak for the other guys but they are probably game. Will we all fish out of the same ramp area?

Post Thanks / Like

don't have to fish from the same ramp, as far as I'm concerned. I'm good with the honor system but it might be more fun if we are all in the same area, just for trash talking...-

Post Thanks / Like

Now remember a non target fish is caught while crappie fishn not dragging a cutbait around, or throwing a topwater plug.
    Likes catman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

dragging cut bait around? who? me?
    Likes catman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

speaking of bait... Hey Mr. U, ya been seeing any schools of nicer shad around?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by south point View Post
    speaking of bait... Hey Mr. U, ya been seeing any schools of nicer shad around?
    Just saw this Greg, my bad........ and to answer your question, I've seen a couple dandy sized dead ones floating but have yet to even see them slappin the banks yet? Betcha $20 that I see them a week from now?

U

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Route U View Post
    Just saw this Greg, my bad........ and to answer your question, I've seen a couple dandy sized dead ones floating but have yet to even see them slappin the banks yet? Betcha $20 that I see them a week from now?

U
    no problem.. I was just wondering if I need to catch some before I head up there for camp. I kept an eye out for em and found where some where hanging out. same place I found the few fish I caught.

Post Thanks / Like

Back to the top........ who's rolling in when? I expect to see Catman and Andrew mid-week next week, but surely there are others coming early? For those interested, my guys and I are planning on hitting the Dry Dock for some dinner and drinks on Thursday night.

Things are looking good so far with the first report of males on the bank coming over the weekend.........

U

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast