Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Twain Camp - Spring or Summer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Greg just thought i would let you know that I'm going to be in the cabin your folks were in last year. Decide to just rent a cabin instead of making two trips with the camper and boat.
    sounds good, it's really nice cabin. and if the weather gets bad we might come banging on the door! lol!
    Likes catman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great, more than welcome. Sure hoping we miss the rain and high water this year.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I think the crappie/camping gods will smile on us this time. if not it will still be a good time, guyronteeed!
    Likes ripnlips, catman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Headed over this Friday to finish up a small project and perhaps get on the water.......... if that happens, I'll report back.

Post Thanks / Like

Back to the top, anyone else planning on showing up. The fishing should be good if we don't get flooded out before time.

Post Thanks / Like

We are still in catman. Myself measure em and the rancher. I keep telling that wisconsonite, ( the rancher) how good of fishn mark twain can be I hope to show him one of these trips...

Post Thanks / Like

I think Cschottfish will be there with us,along with his son, Ely. and possibly a couple friends of mine will be camping also. Looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear Richard maybe we can get the rancher on some good fish this year and measure em can maybe get us a big carp or something. Actually you guys got alot of fish behind the dam last year but we'll get some gooduns this time hopefully. Greg, glad to hear Chris and Ely gonna be there and maybe your friends can show us how to catch em. I'm ready for some and relaxing

Post Thanks / Like

Still have my calendar blocked off that entire week before (May 12th - May 16th) so if anything I can point you guys in the right direction. When is everyone planning on getting into the area?

Dad got on the water for a few hours this weekend and managed to put the livewell to use for the first time this year. We are planning on getting out for a couple hours on Friday as well. I'm sure this coldfront has them lockjawed but suppose to be nicer later this week.

U

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try and show up for a day or two while I visit my parents in Ewing. Would love to meet a couple of you all.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast