Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: georgiaboysfishingcamp

Post Thanks / Like

Default georgiaboysfishingcamp

Has anyone fished in the area of the camp? Can you navigate to crescent lake from there/ Any info is appreciated. Have a great day.........

Post Thanks / Like

If ya dont get a reply soon shoot a pm to crappieday. I know he has fished from there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cnorf View Post
    Has anyone fished in the area of the camp? Can you navigate to crescent lake from there/ Any info is appreciated. Have a great day.........
    Ya have a pm......

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Dunns Creek last spring out of Georgia Boys but didn't make the run all the way to Crescent Lake. Lot of boat traffic along the creek and that convinced me I needed to buy a larger rig. It was my first time and I didn't do well in the creek itself. Two guys ran the creek all the way to Crescent and they were cleaning a nice mess of slabs when I came in.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks .......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cnorf View Post
    I have had a house on the 4th canal up from Georgia Boys for two years and always found fish on the right side going to Crescent. Never done good on the left. Sticks is where you ought to find um. Turn right comin out of Georgia Boys, go under the Hwy 17 bridge and about 100 yards on the left is Murphys Creek. I have done real good in it. Across from Murphys Creek is Rat Island (ain't got a clue why its called that). Run slow going in creek on the back side. It get deep once your in the cut on the back side. It shallows up again when back to the St. Johns. It is about 15 minutes or so to Crescent. It ain't nothing but pretty all the way up. Once past the canals, there are no houses. It's crooked as a Georgia back road and deep. If you got anymore questions, just hollar.

Country

Post Thanks / Like

welcome aboard country!!!! still looking forward to fishing with u my friend.let me know when ur coming down again. were having a slabfest at crescent on the 18th of feb.you can be my personal guest if u can make it.talk to ya soon....

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Country, hope you can make it down for the slabfest. Thats some great info right there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabkeeper View Post
    welcome aboard country!!!! still looking forward to fishing with u my friend.let me know when ur coming down again. were having a slabfest at crescent on the 18th of feb.you can be my personal guest if u can make it.talk to ya soon....
    Me and my best half will be there, Good Lord willin. Cresent is just around the corner from me. Huntinslabs PM'd me and I just told him we are looking forward to it and I had a few questions I asked him. It will sure be good to see you again.
    I was country when country wasn't cool

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear ya gonna make it. PM answered, lookin forward to meetin ya.