Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton 11/9

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clinton 11/9

Got there at 9am and gave up at 2:30, couldn't sniff out a limit. Had 18 nice fish in the timber in 8-12fow. Not many shorts but all in all it was a good day. Be patient, they weren't chasing it, just felt something different on the end of the line. Unfortunately this was probably my last trip till mid December. Good luck all!

Post Thanks / Like

wtg thanks for the report lot of good eatin

Post Thanks / Like

WTG, good report.

Post Thanks / Like

FD you had a good day and nice to know they're still in the trees( Rock creek?) Thanks for a report!! THE BOARD IS ALIVE!!Hands Clapping
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing bad about having 18 nice fish in the 'well. Every day aint a "limit" day but that's just fishing. Congrats on the catch.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Dan, I went myself today and had a similar bite. Started at 11:00am quit at dark. Had a decent tally 24 crappie and 5 walleye, 30 gaspergoos and a few whites. Had a good run at dark for the wallys, crappies had me everywhere. Find em loaded up, work for 1 or 2 and they were gone. They were 14'-17' mostly, right after I started I hit some 5'-6'. Had to rub the brush and hold, I had higher expectations for the day, but if them drum were crappie it would have been better. Orange/chart and ruby red/pearl tubes and LBS by Lake Fork. I'm starting to like those, but it's some soft plastic. Thinking Marion shortly, then Milford, CG, Tuttle, Clinton, Glen, Kirwin, Webster, Cedar Bluff and Kanopolis. I fish em all!! and then some. Have a crappie day-----

Post Thanks / Like

I need catching lessons

Post Thanks / Like

ron and lee thanks for the report glad you guys are gettin some cool weather to fish in doc pretty good report didn't see the gps locations though?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    ron and lee thanks for the report glad you guys are gettin some cool weather to fish in doc pretty good report didn't see the gps locations though?
    Jim,

I was North of the Mason-Dixon line. Wallys came from the same areas as you and I caught them, and a similar bite, bang-bang-bang. I did fish the main body, thats where all the silver come from, 1 crappie. I got a few piles that have just been abandoned lately and there were some duck hunters out. Once I saw them I just left, I remember those days well. I did corral some their way in an attempt to apologize, I heard some shooting which made me feel better. Backside of a full moon, late-late or very early, just get to go when I can.

Post Thanks / Like

hi y'all im from s.c. board and and i was waning to know what the he@& is gasporgoo can someone post a pic of one thanks
    team member

of the 2011 winners of the c.d.c. lake hartwell fall fest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast