HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some kind words with the Man upstairs for me please...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
    Have you tried taking a good quality Tumeric, Pepper and Ginger suppliment? 1 capsule 2x day will work wonders. All natural with no side effects. I'll look for the Amazon link and post it below.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    OK, I would appreciate the link. I have not heard of that , but willing to try it.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
    Have you tried taking a good quality Tumeric, Pepper and Ginger suppliment? 1 capsule 2x day will work wonders. All natural with no side effects. I'll look for the Amazon link and post it below.
    This one is the best. It's a 1 month supply
    Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Joint Health - Joint Support Supplement - with Quercetin,Black Pepper,Boswellia,Ginger Root,Curcuminoids,&More-120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules(30-Day Supply) https://a.co/d/eHZMsB7

This is the one that I take..
    Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine & Ginger 95% Standardized Curcuminoids 1950mg - Black Pepper for Max Absorption, Natural Joint Support, Nature's Tumeric Extract Supplement, Vegan - 240 Capsules https://a.co/d/cnfoO73

Sent from my SM-T500 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thank you for the info Slowhand. Looks like I'll be ordering some up Friday.
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers from Central North Carolina joining with the many others. I can assure you, (as a veteran myself), that there is little else more frustrating than dealing with the VA and their archaic approval process(es). Make no mistake about it: It is a process that is deliberately put in place to slow the budgetary spending, and the many thousands of pending claims/needs of our veterans across this country.

Take heart my brother.

Best of luck to you. You will be in our prayers.
    Last edited by BuckeyeCrappie; 09-27-2023 at 04:18 AM.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Prayers from Central North Carolina joining with the many others. I can assure you, (as a veteran myself), that there is little else more frustrating than dealing with the VA and their archaic approval process(es). Make no mistake about it: It is a process that is deliberately put in place to slow the budgetary spending, and the many thousands of pending claims/needs of our veterans across this country.

Take heart my brother.

Thank you Special K, and I agree. That budget is a whole other animal, and I'm afraid I would be banished from the forum if I started down that road, so Suffice it to say Nov. Can't Get Here Soon Enough. It has been a very rough nearly 3 years...even worse for the Veterans. Thank you and everyone else for your prayers.
    Last edited by BuckeyeCrappie; 09-27-2023 at 04:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post

Take heart my brother.

Thank you Special K, and I agree. That budget is a whole other animal, and I'm afraid I would be banished from the forum if I started down that road, so Suffice it to say Nov. Can't Get Here Soon Enough. It has been a very rough nearly 3 years...even worse for the Veterans. Thank you and everyone else for your prayers.
    Last edited by BuckeyeCrappie; 09-27-2023 at 04:18 AM.

BuckeyeCrappie is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Fellas let’s keep politics out of this….
    “If your too busy to fish, you’re too busy!” Buddy Ebsen
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    (Billbob and “G” approved!)
    Proud member of Tekeum’s Jigs Pro
    Staff

https://heavenornot.net/

heavenornot.net
    Likes Jamesdean LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I am..
    No politics at all

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for your knee brother. In Jesus name, amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    God Bless You

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You to ask for urgency and help for our brother Eric. He has been through a lot and has done for many with his military service. Father, I ask that you may put a message of hope and help in the ears and heart of someone at the VA. That they will see Eric and his need for help in a quick and speedy manner. Dear Heavenly Father, I ask for you to ease Eric’s pain, grant him Grace and Peace, and send him on a path of healing and recovery for him to carry on his life in your service. And everyone said…AMEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers continued
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast