I have a 9" Garmin & it's plenty big enough for me. I just feel like the larger screens can "get in the way", but that's just me. Though, the smaller pixels on the larger screens would show better detail, I would think. I can't speak to the LS34 tdx or the LS+ setups, as I have the LS32 tdx & have not done any software updates since purchase.

As far as bundle deals, what I'd do is look online and find the best deal from reputable companies & then contact Brian@BBGmarine (Sponsor Classifieds) by PM & see what he offers for the same bundle. He discounts for Crappie.com members, so a PM shows him you're a member (& he doesn't have to look you up like he would have to do from a phone call or via his website to confirm your membership).

My 9" Garmin unit is a Echomap UHD (touch screen) and I'm glad it is. My bundle came from Brian@BBGmarine FYI. I wanted the Garmin for Livescope use only, so I opted to leave the Garmin transducer out of the deal. I didn't want to use the split screen function, and besides that I already had my Hook 7 tdx on the trolling motor. I now basically just use the Hook for maps/waypoints.

You'll probably want a sturdy mounting system for your Garmin, too. I already had the Hook on a short ball mount, so I picked an extendable mount for the Garmin. As it is, I can see both units and my trolling motor "arrow" in one glance ...

(Forgive the "hot" image ... I had it turned up a bit too much )