HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Livescope issue - view bounces up and down....video

Takeum is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow,,, makes me feel alittle tipsy,,,,,too many holiday cheers maybe? Hopefully you’ll get her figured out Slab ,,,,
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders
    Avery outdoors superstore

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livescope issue - view bounces up and down....video

Fired it back up today. Same problem. I did a factory reset. Still flipping out. So I actually turned off that ahrs and it worked fine without getting all wonky. Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Takeum is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtg slab,,,,,time to git fishin….ya burnin daylight,,,,lol
    Ranger boats
    Perotti pro holders
    Avery outdoors superstore
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i would fall over board if i looked at one doing that for very long for sure .glad you got it back on track
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Slab;4204898]Fired it back up today. Same problem. I did a factory reset. Still flipping out. So I actually turned off that ahrs and it worked fine without getting all wonky. Yay

I have had the same exact thing happen on my livescope. Im running a 93SV Plus, the one before the 93 SV Plus HD and latest updates. Turning off AHRS and setting the slope manually fixxed it. But I think it may have something to do with low voltage from the battery. But no sure on that, because I have had lower voltage showing on my battery and this was not a problem. I had the problem trip before last, and I went fishing last Friday and set AHRS back to AUTO and everything was good. My voltage on the battery never dropped below 12.0 volts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WindTalker View Post

I have had the same exact thing happen on my livescope. Im running a 93SV Plus, the one before the 93 SV Plus HD and latest updates. Turning off AHRS and setting the slope manually fixxed it. But I think it may have something to do with low voltage from the battery. But no sure on that, because I have had lower voltage showing on my battery and this was not a problem. I had the problem trip before last, and I went fishing last Friday and set AHRS back to AUTO and everything was good. My voltage on the battery never dropped below 12.0 volts.
    Interesting. Mine never reads below 11.9 and that's because its stepped down from the 24 volts used by the trolling motor. It was too hard to run a new line for 12 volts, so I tapped into the 24 volts already up front with a voltage reducer and it reads 11.9 no matter what.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Was having that issue last week, my transducer had got knocked one click up, ???? Works fine now.

Post Thanks / Like

I search on bbcboards.net and found this. Garmin GPSMap calibration issue

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WindTalker View Post
    I search on bbcboards.net and found this. Garmin GPSMap calibration issue
    Thank you so much. Lots of good info in there suggesting recalibration and updating the software. And I really do appreciate the info, it'll help folks for sure. Maybe some day I'll update my software, and also do a recalibration. Turning off the HDRS fixes it for me, and I'm good with that for now. The funny thing is, I am a computer geek, and I do updates, but I have an aversion to too many updates. IMHO I'd rather fish, than spend an hour or more updating software and recalibrating compasses, and often finding out the updates don't fix the problem. I hate windows updates, I hate phone updates, I hate all updates. The only time to update anything IMHO is for security reasons, and even then I feel it's sketchy (after all, I'm not running Ft. Knox). I am one of those geeks, and yet I think these geeks overthink everything. I like simple, I'll do updates, but I'll wait as long as I can! lol. I'll get off my technology soap box now. Thanks all
    Owner
    Likes CrappiePappy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

updates can ruin hardware , many times the update isn't designed for the earlier version of the device's operating version/system and it will stall it and or slow it down to the point it is about junk when you try to use it .
    just a quick fyi
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast