Quote Originally Posted by crappiejim View Post
Thinking of bringing 4 adults and 4 children to the Grenada ,End or Sardis area next weekend. Need a pet friendly cabin to house us all. My 14 y/o dog won’t be left behind. Any suggestions appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
I don't know why they hate dogs so much in Mississippi. My dog has been with me and fished with me all over the Southeast. Those on this board who have fished with me can attest that he is smarter and a lot better behaved than some people. I've wanted to come to the big four or Washington for a while and bring my 92 year old Dad but have had a hard time finding a pet friendly place to stay. I'm not calling out anybody's business but the accommodations I'm talking about ain't exactly five star hotels. Reagan sleeps in a better place every night than a couple of the dumps that I've seen on line. Jim I'm with you If my dog can't come I can't either. I did find a very nice three bedroom two bath home to rent on Washington that was unavailable when I wanted to go. I found it funny that Reagan was welcome at a 300k plus home but could not stay in what looked like a storage building.