Here is a pic of the 3m adhesive I added. Also the paint I am using on the interior hull and compartments. Also used the Durabak on my Aluminum T-Top which was pitted. It is now all white. I'll make a post on that...
Next is an edge that has some paint up to it
Next includes a horizontal seam, visible. The lineal seams blend well.
I overlapped and double cut the seams. I'll try to upload a video sample of doing that.

The tan floor is a knock off of seadeck, the blue portions are real seadeck. The real seadeck does seem like slightly better quality. I put the blue seadeck on the hatches and am using it for the helm pad area as well. Probably a few miscellaneous places as well, depending on how much I have left over.

I used 54" vinyl wallpaper to make templates. (The wallpaper i had around so I used it, you could use the 33" floor paper painters use, available at any paint store for about $11 bucks a roll...) I rough traced my outline onto the wallpaper and hand cut it out with scissors. I then traced the template on the back of the eva foam and hand cut that with scissors. Not a pro method by any means but it worked.
I went out on the boat today, taking five teens and my dog out tubing. It held up well and sure was nice to not have a slippery surface. I think the dog appreciated it the most. Not a problem at all with the dog paws, but i do keep her nails trimmed well.
It sure cleans up easy also.
I still have to do one more hatch and the helmpad as well as more painting.
The paint is moisture cure urethane with a xylene base. I pour off some and top off the container with a little xylene before sealing. I also thin with the xylene and store the leftover thinned a little. It kills brushes so plan to throw them away as you go. It doesn't have great wet or dry hide either, BTW, but it does seem like it will hold up decently. If it gets on something, it doesn't like to come off except for *unprimed* Aluminum. I'll go into that when I write up my t top project. I wore paint on my hands and arms *to* work for a few days after my first round with it.
So far, i am happy with the project. Definitely like the functionality of the floor.Name:  20200810_191457.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  49.0 KBName:  20200810_202100.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  17.4 KBName:  20200810_202517.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  54.3 KB

Sent from my SM-G988U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app