HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tail about a buffalo carp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Until 15-20 years ago in Missouri in the carp species (before the invasion of the asians) we had the common carp and the black carp.Since the asian invasion we now also have the grass,silver,and the bighead in the population.
    The buffalo species we have had all along are the bigmouth,black,and the smallmouth.
    Size of the fish does not have anything to do with anything as they all start as an egg.Most of the above species are able to grow into the 40-50 pound range and up.

I have little desire to argue with you .If you want to refer to some kind of fish as a mix of two different species that is your business.
    All the species of buffalo and the grass carp are first rate eating.The majority of the rest make real good fertilizer.

All of the suckers we have are also first rate eating and yes,we do have a fish properly refered to as a carpsucker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes ripnlips, perchplucker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snagged again View Post
    Until 15-20 years ago in Missouri in the carp species (before the invasion of the asians) we had the common carp and the black carp.Since the asian invasion we now also have the grass,silver,and the bighead in the population.
    The buffalo species we have had all along are the bigmouth,black,and the smallmouth.
    Size of the fish does not have anything to do with anything as they all start as an egg.Most of the above species are able to grow into the 40-50 pound range and up.

I have little desire to argue with you .If you want to refer to some kind of fish as a mix of two different species that is your business.
    All the species of buffalo and the grass carp are first rate eating.The majority of the rest make real good fertilizer.

All of the suckers we have are also first rate eating and yes,we do have a fish properly refered to as a carpsucker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    My brother n law gave me some buffalo fish ribs. Fried em up. Delish

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app