I wish I could come but work schedule won't let me. I did hit Sardis the other day and unfortunatley my trip was cut short due to breaking my trolling motor remote. I can tell you this lake is way bigger than what I thought and would've been easier in my boat to just load up and launch at opther ramps instead of cutting across the lake. There is a lot of standing timber in deep and shallow water as well as stumps so be careful of the stumps as there are a ton right at the waters surface. They are only in the areas where you see the timber. I targeted the trees and stumps and had limited success. Did catch a few but nothing to write home about. Had no luck on the rip rap or state marked fish piles. There was a thermocline of around 15' on West end of lake but none that I could see on East side in the deeper water with the trees and stumps. I wish I wouldn't have broke my remote as my next targeted area would've been the creek channels which there are several. Pretty sure that's where the pigs were. Maybe next time.