HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As the Koolaide man says

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 513 View Post
    We will be on St.Johns next weekend, i found this 04'class c with 4300miles last year and got it for a song, we use it at least once a month and 3 wks in Florida Attachment 328584

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    That is exactly what me and the wife are looking for to take up to Michigan in the summer I don’t anything about RV If you see anything like that again give me a shout Thankspp

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    The CRAPPIESLAYER

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, how big is that trailer?

I'll be towing a 30ft up to my sister's this weekend for a wedding.
    The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

Post Thanks / Like

34.8' hitch to bumper and just under 7700lbs empty. probably close to 9000lb camping ready with full propane and everything in it.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks big, is it split? Just don't see many with 2 doors.

We're borrowing/renting it from a friend but my wife is already shopping for one
    The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

Post Thanks / Like

Back door goes into bathroom so your not going all through camper just to get to bathroom and dragging dirt everywhere, and yes still a door inside to bathroom. I drove to Tropical RV in Ft Pierce to get this one. Pricing was untouchable to anything in Orlando, Sanford, Daytona, Ormand or St. Augustine. Herfe is floorplan and specs

Full Specs for 2018 Forest River Rockwood Windjammer 3006V RVs | RVUSA.com
    Thanks specktacklure thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The bigger they are the easier they are as for backing. Hardest is a short trailer like a jet ski or snow mobile.
    Our first trailer was a new 1973 Holiday Rambler 31' with all aluminum construction except the frame.
    It was $10.000 including the hitch package installed on the 1972 Chevy 4 wheel drive suburban I towed it with.
    And that by the way cost a whopping $7200 new including the ac and a 40 gal tank, which was needed. lol
    A full hookup site in a K O A was on average 6 bucks a night, Ft Wilderness at Disney World was $16 a night in 1973, and there weren't any Wall Marts. lol
    First time I ever saw $1.00 gas was in 1977 in Canada for a litter in the town of Banff, which is on the outskirts of Glacier Nat. Park.
    Likes specktacklure LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest trying to stay under 35' so you can get into most state and county parks. Over 35' and sites are very limited. Over 40' is very hard to find in a state or county park.

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly would not go over 30 & probably would have to stay in the 20-26ft range just to get to my house.

I live on a 1 lane dead end dirt road & I'm at the end, very tight with all the trees so that'll limit my size for sure.

It would mostly be me, the wife & son with a dog so I don't need a huge one. Yours looks nice & roomy, I like the floorplan.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks specktacklure thanked you for this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast