HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: JDM rods relating to Panfish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

An Area trout rod review...hope you all enjoy.

Regards

Last edited by deathb4disco; 07-11-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    Likes redfin00, John Scott LIKED above post
    Thanks jackie53, slowhand thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,enjoyed the review.Saw the ripping lips post(forgot his name)about a two piece soare bb you recommended,checked with Plat but was trying to check on Nissin.Are they good quality also?I noticed they make a lot of the long reelless rods(forgot name).The soare bb was made in China and if getting one would like to have made in Japan?If you don’t mind could you direct me toward a good crappie rod or two?dont want to go too high on first one if that makes sense.Thanks in advance and thanks for all the info!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redfin00 View Post
    Thanks,enjoyed the review.Saw the ripping lips post(forgot his name)about a two piece soare bb you recommended,checked with Plat but was trying to check on Nissin.Are they good quality also?I noticed they make a lot of the long reelless rods(forgot name).The soare bb was made in China and if getting one would like to have made in Japan?If you don’t mind could you direct me toward a good crappie rod or two?dont want to go too high on first one if that makes sense.Thanks in advance and thanks for all the info!
    Well first let me say just because a JDM rod is made in China....or some other country out of Japan does not mean it is not quality. I’ve got several high end rods made in Vietnam......China. Now Major Craft......Tict......and many others do not put where they are made on the rod. If it does not say “Made in Japan” on the rod it is not made in Japan. But all of those rods are made with Japanese components...including blanks.....and pass a very strict QC. Shoot....even the jig heads I buy are assembled in China out of Japanese components. Nissin makes a good rod....but if you are wanting a good crappie rod for casting the Soare BB would be better in my opinion. As for getting a rod actually “Made in Japan” they are not cheap.....but all the high end rods no matter the country they are made in are expensive. You are looking at a minimum of around 300 bucks to get an actual “Made in Japan” rod. The Major Craft Triple Cross is a lot of rod for the money. What size are you wanting?

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes John Scott LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Utube.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redfin00 View Post
    Utube.
    Search TroutMagnetMan on you-tube and you will find his videos. Very informative and subscribe so you will have them all at your fingertips!