HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Fling !

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to get off the subject but the picture of the manual is in every one of the posts that I read

Post Thanks / Like

Me+2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Searay +1
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

Im going to try to come as well.. got my boat and need to get South Carolina Fishing fishing license..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tbraswell2 View Post
    Im going to try to come as well.. got my boat and need to get South Carolina Fishing fishing license..
    Hope ya make it out. You will meet some super nice folks there. And catch a few fish. If you know where the N.C/S.C. line is you wont need SC. license. But make sure you know the line.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey yall ,It is getting down to it. Make your plans and come on out for this event. If you never been to one you may find out you like it. We always have a load of fun and plenty of good food. This is for all CDC members, family and friends. There is no charge for this but we do put out a donation jar to help cover the cost. The fish should be bitin real good by then. So if you longline, spider rig, tightline , or single pole jigging come out and give it a try. If you are bringing kids let us know how many and ages please. Try to have something for each of em. Do have a little something for the crew that travels the longest distance. Get your hall pass and coe on down. The BiggDawgg is watin for his belly rubs !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ofishlbizzness View Post
    Hey yall ,It is getting down to it. Make your plans and come on out for this event. If you never been to one you may find out you like it. We always have a load of fun and plenty of good food. This is for all CDC members, family and friends. There is no charge for this but we do put out a donation jar to help cover the cost. The fish should be bitin real good by then. So if you longline, spider rig, tightline , or single pole jigging come out and give it a try. If you are bringing kids let us know how many and ages please. Try to have something for each of em. Do have a little something for the crew that travels the longest distance. Get your hall pass and coe on down. The BiggDawgg is watin for his belly rubs !
    I'm going to borrow my friends gps trackin collar so i can follow the dawgg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes brettw LIKED above post
    Thanks BigDawgg thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ebenezer Park Lake Wylie SC
    Where are we going too dock our boats at this get together... I was down there today and only seen a little beach area..Name:  IMG_1061.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  102.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Everybody just puts ther boat back on the trailer when they are thru fishing and leave for home after the event.
    Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Please! Don't tie up the dock area. Lot of problems with someone just sitting there or leaving a boat tied and blocking others from use of the docks. Like Don said, please, load your boat back on your trailer. I know you may be planning to ride down from Buster Boyd Bridge or launch from Nivens Creek but it only creates a problem for other using the docks. We will be at shelter 5 and there will be plenty of parking around it. Thanks!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast