Funny story....a couple years ago I carried my friend from work fishing. He cusses ALOT. I needed to throw that in. Well, we were trolling AND catching fish, ALOT of fish (spring of the year) and a boat seen us regularly pulling in fish so this boat (with two guys in it) came right along side of us, never speaking a word to us. About that time they reeled in a small fish so the guy in my boat, with his choice of words, says pretty loud when they weren't 20 feet away "If that as big of
XXXX
fish as I could XXXXXXX catch then I'd give the XXXX up and go to the XXXXXX house!" I almost croaked. Man! That boat never bothered us again that day but since I don't carry I certainly didn't want to run across them again when I was by myself either. Maybe you just had to be there......but that was so FUNNY at that time.

Next time theyre that close Remus you should just bounce a jig off their boat and say....."Excuse me, I aint that good at casting." If they don't take that hint then later just throw a jig over their boat. it would be worth loosing the jig over it.