HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KY LAKE FALL SHINDIG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crp4570 View Post
    Hate that buddy. We will meet up and cook together next year if Rees will grant me a Mississippi access pass.
    No fear Jere, I'll grant you access across the border! I have slid across that border multiple times and even rubbed elbows with these fellers! Gotcha covered, just don't forget the cast irons.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes crp4570 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bandchaser;3464020]Same rules as the past two years, and you continue to ask the same question each year. So, are you figuring that the answer will be different??

I said nevermind. Evidently you read as bad as me I didn't see the 16 part till after. Ya'll have a good time.
    Last edited by wilbur; 08-03-2017 at 04:31 PM.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

To answer everyone question. The FJ's were started separate from the shindig by a group that like to get together and fish just a small tourney setting
    In no way is the FJ Tourney associated with the shindig. Just happens to be set on that Friday before because a lot of people coming in for the shindig
    If someone wants to get a tournament up for those that don't want to fish the FJ then have at it. And no it is not about the money!!! But if I'm gonna fish a tournament then why not fish for some money!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Take you kids fishing today!!! They will be grown (and married and have children of their on) tomorrow. Then you can take your GRANDKIDS!
    Podunkideas Pro Staff
    Cornfield Crappie Gear Pro Staff
    Thanks crp4570 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I may have to put down the deer rifle this season and join you. Doug i can put you into a lazyboy recliner in the back of my boat, facing the rear if you can watch the poles?
    Likes "G", crp4570 LIKED above post
    Thanks slabseeker1 thanked you for this post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike58 View Post
    I may have to put down the deer rifle this season and join you. Doug i can put you into a lazyboy recliner in the back of my boat, facing the rear if you can watch the poles?
    Thanks for the offer Mike. I hope I'm way past needing the chair by then. May have to bring my walker (that I never used) to help Cajun Cooker with the fish cooking.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Doug hope this one does better than the last one. Best of luck on a fast recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Doug tell me a little about a knee replacement. If the VA can get there act together the I will get both of mine replaced. About how long is the recovery time and how long to wait between operations. Most of all was it worth it. See you on November Don

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkermaker View Post
    Doug tell me a little about a knee replacement. If the VA can get there act together the I will get both of mine replaced. About how long is the recovery time and how long to wait between operations. Most of all was it worth it. See you on November Don
    PM sent.
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Is Sportsmans Lodge best place to stay for this event? I would assume they have some outlets to run chords to boat for charging batteries outside of motel room or cabin?

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike58 View Post
    Is Sportsmans Lodge best place to stay for this event? I would assume they have some outlets to run chords to boat for charging batteries outside of motel room or cabin?

Mike
    Yes they do, Mike. 270-354-8333 About 10 miles from Mike Miller Park but straight shot--no turns on Hwy 68.
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast