Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Brothers View Post
hi guys not been on here in a while though I would let you know I lost my brother last week he was my fishing buddy,best friend and a great brother to me we were together every weekend and fishing was our passion need your pryers for my mom & dad their in their 80's and really hurting. As for me I have to find a way to go on but my heart is ripped out and I cant even look at my boat just hurts to bad. So we need your to pray that my family can get through this. Sorry if I misspelled some words hard to see through the tears. Ricky I miss you brother love you.
Hi this is Roger you guys are the best I have read all the great replys you all sent me at least a dozen times some of you have lost love ones and know all to well how I feel. But I am going to try to get back to fishing when I feel I can again Ricky wouldnt want me to stop doing the thing we both loved so much. I guess that Gods plans and ours are not the same some times and we cant see why we lost the ones we love but he knows why he took them home. Thanks again for all your prayers you guys are the best God bless you all. Roger