Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 bank charger

Post Thanks / Like

I have one of these. I have the 2 bank 8 amp model I believe and have had it for a couple years now. Never had any trouble out of it.
    I am also getting ready to order another one but the 3 bank 30 amp version. As you know, it got great reviews on Amazon with somewhere in the ball park of 600+ reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a NOCO Gen2 20 amp for about 4 years and love it. The 20 amps is overkill for me, as I rarely fish back to back days. But it does charge up my 2 group 27 batteries quickly. I should've saved some $ and went with the mini, which would have also saved me a bit of space. But no complaints. I'm sure most "smart" chargers are similar, but the NOCO is more then just a charger. It also maintains battery charge without overcharging, optimizes internal battery chemistry to increase performance/longevity and can even restore some of a batteries lost capacity. Other then checking the water in my batteries from time to time I just plug in my NOCO when I get home and my batteries are charged and ready to go the next time out.

I also had a lighting strike 2 years ago that killed the one bank on my NOCO (among other electronics in my house ), but didn't harm the battery that was connected to that bank. Not sure if the NOCO protected the battery or not, but either way it wasn't harmed. And NOCO replaced the charger free of charge. Great customer service in my experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Check this 20amp. charger it is a smart charger and will put what each battery needs up to 20amps. Has a 2 year warranty and is on sell right now with free shipping. For the price $139.99 and 2 years Cabela's warranty I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/boati..._SEQ_104465880
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=scrat;3381771]Check this 20amp. charger it is a smart charger and will put what each battery needs up to 20amps. Has a 2 year warranty and is on sell right now with free shipping. For the price $139.99 and 2 years Cabela's warranty I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

[url]http://www.cabelas.com/product/boating/auto

So I was looking at that one pretty seriously but when I went to put it in my cart it said it was sold out. Now it's saying it is in stock?

Post Thanks / Like

Pulled the trigger on the NOCO Gen Mini 3 bank 12 amp charger. Free 2 day shipping so I'll have it on before the weekend. I'll post back in this thread if I have any new good or bad worth sharing.

Thank you all for your input!
    Likes scrat, mgrimm LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Please let me know how you like it, I'm in the market for one my self,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I recently bought the noco 2 bank charger myself from amazon. The minn kota had slightly higher amperage but I chose the noco based off the reviews, it had several hundred more. My experience with the charger isn't much at the moment since I only had it for a week so far.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I'm running the NOCO dual bank at 10 amps per bank and its a nice charger. Does the job well and seems like it's well made.
    "Team Overalls"

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 4 bank and a 2 bank. 10 amps per bank. Really like them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little more information on Noco chargers, 5 years mfg warranty defects in materials and workmanship.
    http://www.batterymart.com/pdfs/noco_warranty.pdf
    'Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
    The blind see and the lame walk; lepers are cleansed and deaf hear; dead are raised up and poor have the gospel preached to them.
    And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me... Matthew 11:4-6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast