Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy BD Roy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TapOut64 View Post
    I just had surgery for the same thing yesterday, all went well for me, good luck with yours.
    Had about 1/2 of a rotator cuff surgery on Dec 2. Top of Right Bicep tore off shoulder, had it re-attached. Had another surgery before that on Oct 5. The surgeries have been keeping me from coming up with a report.

Post Thanks / Like

George and Dean, sorry to hear you both are having similar shoulder issues. Tap good to hear your surgery went well, mine is scheduled next Tuesday. Dean hang in there, better days are coming!
    Hope to get in one more fishing trip this Friday. You know your getting old when you have to get together with several of your fishing buddies to come up with enough working body parts in order to go fishing, lol.
    Tight lines to all who can go fishing and wishing a speedy recovery to all of us who can't!
    Likes Idunno LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Roy. I got the fever real bad, and gotta go soon! Been out of the sling for 2 weeks, and am planning on going real soon. Gonna try to favor my left hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear all you fellas with rotator cuff troubles. Must be from all those crappie you've caught over the years. Hope all of you fully recovered and are back to fishing soon.
    Likes Idunno LIKED above post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12