Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/13/16 Wylie Night Stalk report

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, even turning upside down didn't work for me
    Likes brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That guy in the middle sure looks good dont he ! Good for nothing that is. Thanks Grady for the pics.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to mention the entertainment for the evening. We had a boat come in by the bridge and about 6 guys jumped in the water, next thing we know they are jumping from the bridge. Not some thingI would do but they sounded young and maybe a little drunk...I hope
    They didn't seem to have trouble getting on the walkway I would think that would be blocked off

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy you talk about getting old, this is the laugh for sat night. When Neil and I were setting up I looked for my stern light and could not find it. I knew that I had it in the boat but could not find it. So we chanced it with no light. Thank God the wardens stayed home. Went out this morning to unhook boat and fix a few things and I looked all around my shop no light. Finally looked in the boat and it was in the side compartment just where I put. Old age ain't kind. Don
    Likes BigDawgg, brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I told you everyone would catch fish! Glad you guys had fun even without the belly rubbing. I really do hate I didn't make it out.

Post Thanks / Like

The bridge walkway is suppose to be blocked off. But over the years people have made a way around it or through it. It was blocked off because of what you said. Someone tried to jump from the top of the bridge and hit his head on the railing of the walkway and drowned. Screwed it up for a lot of fishermen who fished out there. Including me at the time. I used to tie a rope to a gas lantern and lower it to the water and fish all night in the winter time. It was warmer than sitting in the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FisherFore View Post
    Team Scooperdude, team Spotrunning, and team sinkermaker all set up at the bridge on Allison.
    The fish was definitely slow but the fun was gathering with like minded people and have a good time meeting new folks.
    Hope Don had a safe trip hope as well as everyone else. I think we all had a great time.
    Caught a few fish and had lots of laughs.
    Thanks for everything yall. Sorry you missed it B.D.
    We was all looking forward to rubbing your belly...
    Sounds like yall had fun,
    G3PO
    Likes FisherFore, brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I had a great time fishing and BSn with every one again. Credit to her for she was the one who caught the big fish for us, while I only managed to coax three more into the boat. I do not know if we will be able to make it to the clash because we will be getting settled in at the coast at that time, but I wish NC the best of luck. Go Tarheel's!!! I want to thank all from NC/SC crappie.com for making us feel welcome and part of the fishing family we have come to know and enjoyed fishing with ya'll on lake Wylie. We will keep you posted on how the fishing is where we are at and let ya know when the spotrunnin Thanks again for the friendship and fellowship hope to see all again in the future!!! Tight lines, and may they all be em ar bigguns
    Difference between day and night: Day= one rod, one jig/Night= Many rods & a bucket full of minners
    Likes BigDawgg, FisherFore, brucec, turkeyfootnc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You will see us again, either here or there. I hope you get settled in easily. We may be checking in quicker than you think when you mention spots. I haven't caught any in a few years now. Let us know when they start running. I'll try to keep the guys inline but you know how ofishlbizzness, ScooperDude and Turkeyfoot are.

We may even get OT to send you a picture of his big fish! Good Luck on the move!

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on your move and everything goes smooth for you and the wife.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast