Name:  image.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  32.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  35.3 KBThis is what I have done. These are not quality pics, sorry. I had an extra bird 398ci si. I bought a feeder battery from Academy for $20, put it in an ammo box from Walmart that was $5. I mounted the finder on the ammo box, drilled a hole in the box to run the power wires. I measured from my yak, and used 1" pvc to run the ducer cable through, and just mounted the ducer to the pvc. I have a 90 elbow, and ran it thru a milk crate that I carry behind the seat. I can raise the ducer well out of the water when needed, and lower it when in use. I creatively use bungee cords to hold the pvc, and thus the ducer in the position I want it. I set the ammo box between my knees, and I have sonar, di, si, and gps on my yak that is completely portable, and I did not drill any holes in the yak! None of this was my original idea, but after research, I adapted several different methods to set my system up. I had the pvc pipe, so I only had to purchase the battery and box. I have used it twice, and it works. I use my yak more for pleasure and less for fishing, but this time of year I like to wet a line when I float from time to time!