Great post. Clinton is my home lake so to say, I have fished it for many years. Been having trouble with my boat motor last couple months or so, but managed to get out last Monday. First I tried houseboat cove and got a few solid bites but nothing great. From their we cruised on over to the west bank directly across from the marina. Couldn't mark any fish to we headed towards dewitt bridge. We had a slight south east wind so lake tide was blowing hot water on the north bank, west of dewitt bridge. The water temp was around 64 degrees. Laydowns are always the key at Clinton, not the stick ups. I caught 9 nice fish in about 4 hours, all crappie of course. I was catching them on the retrieve and bobbers anywhere from 2'-6' of water fishing laydowns of course. They seem to be hanging very close to the brush right now, so if your not getting snagged up your probably not fishing close enough. I am new to the forum, in fact this is my first post, but I plan on doing a detailed fishing report from time to time. I have a few tournaments coming up so won't be updating where, depth, etc.. during those times but will be glad to offer any help I can. I am sponsored by brushpile fishing as well so if any of you need baits, rods, or scents, feel free to contact me. Great to be on board with a great group of guys!