Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: and the Crappie.com 2015 JMMA Award goes to...

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic , wonderful, super!!! Mr. Jimmy we are so proud of you. Keep on fighting, we will keep on praying. On a day called Thankgiving we give God thanks for men like you and this great sight to share such wonderful stories.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes chaunc, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats .....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations and best wishes.....
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Big ConGrat's to ya.
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great!
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Jimmy.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Mr. Jimmy. So glad to hear of the good results. The power of prayer..........
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

PRAISE TO THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS!!! Congrats Brother Jimmy... prayers are still with you!!!
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17
    Likes Slab, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Folks this slipped up on me, I was in wall mart getting a few things for my boat when PaPa Sage called me and said congratulations. I said do what, and he repeated it, I said for what, and he told me again and I was just lost for words and humbled, and honored at the same time. folks there are so many of you that deserve this award and you voted for me. that touches me and I am so grateful that God has blessed me with so many WONDERFUL friends and I hope to meet each one of you some day. If my health continues to improve I hope to be at Lake Blakeshear in the last of March or the first of April for the fish fry and get together. I hoe all of you can come and have a great time and give me a chance to meet you. Until then May God Bless and keep you and your Family and supply ALL you needs in Christ Jesus. Mr. Jimmy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS View Post
    Folks this slipped up on me, I was in wall mart getting a few things for my boat when PaPa Sage called me and said congratulations. I said do what, and he repeated it, I said for what, and he told me again and I was just lost for words and humbled, and honored at the same time. folks there are so many of you that deserve this award and you voted for me. that touches me and I am so grateful that God has blessed me with so many WONDERFUL friends and I hope to meet each one of you some day. If my health continues to improve I hope to be at Lake Blakeshear in the last of March or the first of April for the fish fry and get together. I hoe all of you can come and have a great time and give me a chance to meet you. Until then May God Bless and keep you and your Family and supply ALL you needs in Christ Jesus. Mr. Jimmy
    The funny thing is, I spoke to Jimmy right before I posted the announcement. He call me thanking me. I thought he was thanking me for the receiving the Man of Year award. But he was thanking me for moving a post for him. I was talking one thing, he was talking another, it was a great 10 minute conversation. Neither of us knew what the other was talking about! lol

Sage had the trophy and was supposed to go see Jimmy and present it. I did not know Sage got ill and could not go. Too funny.

Prayers for Sage so he can heal and finally go see Jimmy! Prayers for Jimmy to get healthy enough to go to Spring Crappie Camp. Prayers for me to hear better (I do have one bad ear, lol).
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "D", "G", shipahoy41, RetiredRR LIKED above post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast