Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Cabelas Pro Shop - your one stop shop?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want bass pro to move from current location because its 10 mins from home! like fishinforfun commented sometimes its about when you need it right away. I think the new cabelas in west chester has a poor selection for crappie fishing compared to bps. I believe cabelas is a little more geared towards hunting than it is fishing. But i also do my shopping online as i like to support the little guy as much as possible. There are some awesome guys out there making jigs and crankbaits for crappie. Also i buy from some other companies to make my own crappie rigs and such.
    Likes crappiemax LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

X3!

Post Thanks / Like

Support your local stores, especially mom and pop shops. Without our support they disappear and then your slightly lower internet prices go up.
    You need to remember how many jobs these stores create compared to a web store.
    Real stores have multiple employees, get product in by truck and ups which is stored in a warehouse sent there by manufacturers. All of which creates employment for a large percentage of us all. They pay taxes in our town also.
    Web store typically stocks little to no inventory, usually only a few employees if any over 1. Ships by ups from an out of state warehouse fulfillment center. Pays little tax revenue and not in your home town?
    buy local your employing your neighbors!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12