Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday at Dano's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueducklane View Post
    Why are the pics not showin up for me? Iphone 5s usin the crappie dot com web page.
    hmmm, no idea!
    Retired golf addict

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibmack View Post
    hehehe, no sneaking at Gold Creek. Need to not bath for bout a month so you have ten feet of boat space

Haha I need to try that! Sunday, I had a guy come from the other side of the Pool to fish the same patch of pads that I was fishing! I turned around and they were five feet away from me! They were so close that they were hitting my boat with their jigs. I asked if they wanted me to open my livewell so they could fish in there. They were obviously trying to get me to move, so I turned my tm up on high and cut right through the pads! Hah, ain't i nice?
    ><}}}}*> (C.J.)
    Likes danogoldcreek, NIMROD LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch! !

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations that is a nice mess of fish enjoy the fish-fry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cmj View Post
    Haha I need to try that! Sunday, I had a guy come from the other side of the Pool to fish the same patch of pads that I was fishing! I turned around and they were five feet away from me! They were so close that they were hitting my boat with their jigs. I asked if they wanted me to open my livewell so they could fish in there. They were obviously trying to get me to move, so I turned my tm up on high and cut right through the pads! Hah, ain't i nice?
    i like it. some are just dodo heads.
    Retired golf addict

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Play nice with others ,we don't want to read about a gun fight out on the lake !
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

I was out there too. I was in the tan SeaArk. They crowded me too in that same corner where you asked them if they wanted to fish in your livewell.
    Likes NIMROD LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch congrats
    In humble reverance to the GREAT I AM! THAT I AM!

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a good one , May need to remember that one .
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12