Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butla work/habitate days.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you do. I'll take a small amount.

After reading some of the stuff that G posted if used wrong it could wipe out a forest.

Post Thanks / Like

If you tell them how to kill it, where you gonna get more FREE bamboo? Butla work/habitate days.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

They have about 2 acres of it across the fence. They want to keep it out of the yard, around the house. What I cut the other day was about half of what's in the yard.
    The dead stuff will fall over and ride the green stuff down.
    I've got about 30 pieces that are 3 to 4 inches in diameter and 8 to 10 foot long that I can't use.

Some people will say they want bamboo in their yard. I tell them, no you don't.
    Likes BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Canebreaker to answer your question on the pm u sent the lake was 209 in July of 2012 the lake is 229 now so that's what gives its 20 feet higher maybe u should do some research before u get mad about something

Post Thanks / Like

highly invasive. if you ever think you want some around the house, plant in tubs so the roots can't spread. something like half a whiskey barrel. that stuff makes some cool patio decorations like small fences, etc. for someone with a little time on their hands.
    LivetoFish

Post Thanks / Like

Long day on the lake. It took 267 brick to sink the boo this morning. The kids had a ball being pulled around on a float, lunch and they went home. We fished the new boo and caught a load of short fish, 11 that were 12 1/4 to 13 inches.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, highly invasive. If those wood barrels have some age to them and close the dirt you'll have a yard full soon.
    While working in Nashville a neighbor had a pool installed. He cut a plastic barrel in half, drilled a few drain holes and planted boo around the deck. The boo roots ran out of the drains and ate the pool. It moved down hill into a neighbors yard. In 5 years the house was hidden.

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine had some bamboo taking over close to his back yard . So he fenced it in and put a bunch of goats and some pigs to control it. I think if he ever gets rid of the live stock it will probably come back though.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12