HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Ix5 trolling motor report

Post Thanks / Like

Ya it sounds like I am going to have another foot pedal sent to me as well as another gps module for the motor so we shall see what that does!

Post Thanks / Like

Remembered today that I hadn't sent the foot pedal back.i called motorguide and explained about the shipping label that I didn't get and offered to send the pedal back at my cost.The person that I talked said that he would send me a shipping label anyhows. (I thought that was very kool).I didn't ask for it....he offered
    Likes brettw LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Kosmo, did the new foot control solve your problem. Mine quit Sunday and well not re-sync. My nephew has a new xi 5 on his boat but we were in mine so I let him run the front to get use to it. We suddenly started for the bank with him yelling that he could not control the boat. I un-plugged the power to stop us then got the remote out to use which worked fine. Not too happy.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I need to check my foot pedal, in case I do want to use it in the future. I use and love the remote. I have only used the foot pedal once on the water, but it does need to work. When I bought the Xi5, I didn't think I would use the remote much, but I really like and have gotten very used to the remote.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Kosmo, did the new foot control solve your problem. Mine quit Sunday and well not re-sync. My nephew has a new xi 5 on his boat but we were in mine so I let him run the front to get use to it. We suddenly started for the bank with him yelling that he could not control the boat. I un-plugged the power to stop us then got the remote out to use which worked fine. Not too happy.
    I think there's a software issue....u might try turning the foot pedal off then back on . I'm still having issues.ive still got the first pedal (motor guide still hasn't sent me a return shipping label, to send it back).I think that I'll try it again to see if it will work or kind of work, like the second one that I've got. (There's some guys over at BBC there are having other software related issues with the gateway/motorguide setup.
    Twice, while in spotlock, for some reason zip decided to go wide open.i came close to falling out once .not sure why it did it.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the guys over at BBC have got there issues Lowrance/Motorguide gateway - Page 2
    Thanks chimneyman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

they sent me a new pedal for mine this week, the remote works good so far but the pedal had the motor turning back a forth and the motor running without touching it?
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anything new on mounting external Tducers on the Xi5?
    If I dont ask its my fault for not knowing

Post Thanks / Like

From - Fisherman's Guide to Sonar II :-

https://www.facebook.com/13119687048...type=3&theater

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 2202
Size:  52.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    From - Fisherman's Guide to Sonar II :-

https://www.facebook.com/13119687048...type=3&theater

Name:  3.jpg