I know, I have lots O pics and finished clear coating today. I've made at least three trips to TC's Boat Parts Emporium and there's not much left to be ravaged off his old 395v. His seats were in extremely decent shape and are getting ready to be cleaned as good as possible and installed. His steering wheel was better (made in Italy) along with his front electrical panel inset. I've modified the face of that to accept newer switches and have redone the console dash the same way. His teleflex cables were easy to move so I cabbaged them as well but they are 1' longer. I bet I can make them work if in a crunch.

I am busy tomorrow but begining Saturday morning, I start with the seats and begin rigging it which includes a Marine Stereo I bought almost three years ago to put on the bike but never did. Trying to find room for four speakers that were evenly spaced was not fun and was forced to stick all four at the consoles, two on each. Added extra switches for future usage, repaired open/close for livewell valves, replaced one bad aerator, stole the control stick off the control that I got when I bought the motor for the lower unit, pulled and cleaned both fuel tanks and replaced fuel lines with new lines along with new squeeze bulb. I don't plan on doing anything about the carpet for now due to funds. I already had several of the items I've used laying on a shelf or in a cabinet so in Reaper fashion, this thing has been done on a shoestring thanks to TC. Hopefully next week I'll be able to post some pics.