Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Crappiefest in the books

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you all had a great time and a good turnout despite the weather. Congrats to all the winners. I'll make it to one of your events yet. Just get some better weather maybe and I will! doh
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes burdawg, STUMP HUNTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

A big thank you to goes out to all that makes these events possible .thanks to all that donated prizes the cooks the ones that brought supplies .good seeing old members an new members
    Likes STUMP HUNTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Shout out to Ronnie, Butch, William and all who organized, donated gifts and prizes. Congrats to the other winners and to all who came out! Y'all made this one of the best attended events in the past 7 years. I enjoyed talking to old friends and meeting some of the newer members. I have made some good friends over the years and thankful to be a small part in the Crappie.com gang. Also, thanks to Bringingblood for netting my big fish and not knocking it off as he sometimes does. Thanks to Jiggs for bringing the "Cake", also. William, we owed you that one....
    "Stumphunter's Crappie Jigs" Prostaff
    Likes Jig Jerker, STUMP HUNTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who attended and helped make our CrappieFest a great success once again. I had a great time fishing with my stepson Matthew, and he is anxious to come back next year to see if we can edge out Burdawg and Bringblood...although I think their catch yesterday would have won a national tournament... We all had a great time and hope everyone reading can make it out to our next one!
    Remember....Good Things Come to Those Who Bait......
    Likes burdawg, Jig Jerker, STUMP HUNTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few more picks from the ATL crew. Hope to bring more folks up next year!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Likes burdawg, STUMP HUNTER, Jig Jerker, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone that made crappiefest a Success. Had a blast and can't wait tell next time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone had A GREAT TIME!! Congratulations to all! I really need to make it to Lake Russell one of these days. Ronnie, Butch and the rest of the gang plus the ones who did donations, thanks for such a wonderful event. We are lucky to have y'all as our group organizer. Even though I could not make this one I have been to one and I could see that their is a lot of work involved. Ronnie thanks for sharing the pics and the fishing results. Mark

PS: Icookie that is one pretty young lady, tell her congratulations on her trophy!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like everybody had a great time.Congrats to the winners.Hope to be able to join yall next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the weather was a bit off. But that brings out the best. And burdawg and bringinblood proved that. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to everyone that made it possible. A great turnout for sure. Met some new faces and some old ones. Great to meet everyone. The grandaughter said she was comin back till we got one of them big trophys. Sounds good to me. My crew enjoyed the meeting and greeting but was a little unhappy bout the cold. But they had fun. Aint everyday the kid catches a bottom feeder on a minner. Least she caught something to show off. She is already back in Tennessee talkin trash to the other kids. Thanks again to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes STUMP HUNTER, burdawg, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to all the winners and to ronnie butch and William for the great event its all ways a great one also big thanks to the cooks yall did a great job cant wait to get the fall event stared ever one have a great summer and a safe one
    team member

of the 2011 winners of the c.d.c. lake hartwell fall fest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast