Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what the heck is goin on with C.COM

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Facebook needs a Buttbook edition. Some them folks on Facebook are butt ugly.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    Some of them are joining....been getting between 40 to 50 new members per day here for the past couple months
    I have seen several new folks on here saying they were "lurkers" and decided to join.....
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

I do it all the time. My computer setup wont always log me in automatically. So I just look around until I see something to post about just liker now. Lol
    It is what it is!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm usually quite in deer season to much hunting going on. Believe it or not I've never fished in the fall usually hunting but plan on fishing year around for now on. Its very addictive and this site has brought it all on lol. Just what I needed to stay busy in off season of hunting
    War Eagle 1754RG Side pulling. Kansas bow hunter.
    Booners & Bands Lodge.
    All men die few ever really live.
    Likes prefers shiners LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePappy View Post
    "G" ... wonder if many of them are coming over from Facebook ?? I have mentioned it to some of the FB posters to do just that ... since they'd get far more info on here than there. I'd be curious to see if any of them put FB down as how they heard about Crappie.com (the site).

... cp
    Pappy we get a few from facebook.....most are either from google or a friend referred.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TowboatTroller View Post
    I'm usually quite in deer season to much hunting going on. Believe it or not I've never fished in the fall
    Same here. My year is broken up into fish and game-based seasons. Crappie season is Jan. 2nd - early June, with a pause in April to kill a couple of turkeys. The summer is too hot and too busy on the lake, and in the fall I will be hunting. I don't apologize for it. Too much enjoyment to be had in the outdoors to just do one thing all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windstone View Post
    hmm, yikes, never looked at that way. if this old brain don't forget i will dig this up deep in the summer and see what the ratio is...
    I you get a chance, check out the number of viewers on the Mississippi board on the next two or three Friday nights. LOL
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

I think a lot of guys are doing the "try before you buy" type of thing. Many of the forums that are out there are like being back in grade school or high school. The people are extremely negative towards each other, their opinion seems to be the only one that matters, their tactics are the only ones that catch fish etc... They have the: my boat is better than yours, my truck is better than yours, I have better fishing gear, my wife is hotter, I have a better job, I make more money attitude..... Many people are sick and tired of it. They don't comment much because it is like being bullied in school. SOOOOO, they come on here, look at how WE treat each other, how we comment on threads, how we communicate. Remember, we are like minded individuals. IF they are like us, they will join. Why? Because they are looking for something that the other sites don't offer.

Best thing to do is to continue to act how we always act and treat each other as always. IF they are just fishing for information, I guess it is hard to spot. I brag about OUR site to many people BUT..... they are people that I would want to be a part of the site. These are people I have met and converse with. IF they are negative, poor attitude type of people, I don't even mention this site. It is the "one bad apple spoils the bunch" attitude.
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, a majority of the members on c.com are over 50. Some of us are over 70. Age makes a difference except I might be the exception.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yikess View Post
    They are called spawners. They will be around for the spawn and then will magically disappear until right before next years spawn. Its like prefishing without putting forth any effort until tournament day. Happens every year. Welcome back!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yep, internet scouting, same thing happens during duck season.
    Arkie lures prostaff
    Spyder Loc rod holders
    Slab Shaker rods
    Proud member Team Watch the Finger
    Likes scrat LIKED above post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast