Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky\ Barkley lake

Post Thanks / Like

Oskar,

You will have a great time. Listen to crappiemaxx, he is a great guy and knows his way around the lake. We went last year and he hooked us up with some great information. We ran into some bad weather last year but we were blown away by the size of the crappie out of there. A monster up here was just an average catch down there. Best of luck

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Ohio will be well represented on ky lake this April.We will also be there on the 15th-20th. we are staying at sportsman on Jonthan creek.its our 1st trip to ky lake,have been going to Reelfoot.time for a change.good luck to you all,hope to see ya on the water..

Post Thanks / Like

it would be cool to meet up with some people down there and share some knowledge. all i know is 45 days until im on the lake and fishing. we will be leaving prob about 2 or 3 am so we can be on the water early on wednesday the 15th. sleep is overrated anyways! just hope for good weather and tight lines guys!!
    Likes Osker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

how long you staying and where you staying at? we probally wont be there until about 10 on the 15th.covering more water and sharing knowledge sounds good to me.maybe we will see ya on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Not from Ohio but I will be down there April 15th-19th as well. We are staying at Malcolm Creek resort.

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there on the 15th through the 19th as well we are staying at big bear resort.

chaunc is online now 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be there too. I'm staying at Early American motel, where i've been staying every year since 1987. Be there from the 28th this month until 25 of next month. Maybe we can all get together one day for dinner at the dinner bell restaraunt after a day of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey
    What does it cost for Kentucky fishing lic, permits, launch fees ect. The wife and I might try it this year.

Thanks
    Herb

Post Thanks / Like

Herb
    $30 for 7 day. $50 for annual non-resident. Easiest to just buy them online before getting there.
    I fish off the LBL so no launch fees.
    Give me a call some evening if you need some info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    I will be there too. I'm staying at Early American motel, where i've been staying every year since 1987. Be there from the 28th this month until 25 of next month. Maybe we can all get together one day for dinner at the dinner bell restaraunt after a day of fishing.
    Where's the Dinner Bell restaurant? You there every night?....'bout what time?
    Too early to know my schedule just yet...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast