Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proposed ban

Post Thanks / Like

A week ago Wed was in Jackson Tn. Guessing 2 stores I was in has a truck load of 223s on the floor and table. Guessing they don't know about the new deal. And Gander Mountain had the ammo boxes prices right. Figure this is the same deal as it was with 22's. Stupid people trying to buy up every box out of greed is what runs the prices up. Know one guy that bought 300,000 rounds of 22's. Now tell me how a 70 year of man will ever shoot all those. He was bragging about the 100,000 223 rounds he also had. Few months later every round was shot off. It was sad his house burned down, but fire department sat out at the road and watched his house burn to the ground. As shells and no telling how many pounds of powder he had burned up and went off. I feel bad for the man, but did tell him he before that. He would feel stupid when and if something happened that caused him to see all that money go. And him not get to shoot it all.
    Sorry will get off my soap box now. But again if people did not rush out with greed to buy up ever shell they can find. Prices would not jump like this.

Pete
    Likes Roosteetail LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I to Mike. When I buy a new gun I'll look hard for the cheapest price on brass loadable cased new ammo. Then brass and bullets for reloading.
    From people I've listened to, they get pretty good groups with the M855 bullets. Not stacks like they do with 55 gr bullet.

Post Thanks / Like

Cane , I put a 1in8 twist heavy barrel on mine and get wicked tight groups with most bullets , got some 77gr nosler custom competitions loaded up now to try. I still get pleanty of once fired brass for free from friends who dont load.
    Arkie lures prostaff
    Spyder Loc rod holders
    Slab Shaker rods
    Proud member Team Watch the Finger

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed View Post
    A week ago Wed was in Jackson Tn. Guessing 2 stores I was in has a truck load of 223s on the floor and table. Guessing they don't know about the new deal. And Gander Mountain had the ammo boxes prices right. Figure this is the same deal as it was with 22's. Stupid people trying to buy up every box out of greed is what runs the prices up. Know one guy that bought 300,000 rounds of 22's. Now tell me how a 70 year of man will ever shoot all those. He was bragging about the 100,000 223 rounds he also had. Few months later every round was shot off. It was sad his house burned down, but fire department sat out at the road and watched his house burn to the ground. As shells and no telling how many pounds of powder he had burned up and went off. I feel bad for the man, but did tell him he before that. He would feel stupid when and if something happened that caused him to see all that money go. And him not get to shoot it all.
    Sorry will get off my soap box now. But again if people did not rush out with greed to buy up ever shell they can find. Prices would not jump like this.

Pete
    Serves him right! Damn hoarders like him dont need the ammo, he just enjoys bragn that he has what everyone else wants... Karma!

Post Thanks / Like

ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle | Fox News

An executive action to ban bullets!!! wow. Not like we have more pressing issues to deal with
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

Post Thanks / Like

It's Bush's fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12