Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
I read it. I'll get hammered for this....... I don't do tournaments. Lots of reasons. Not adamant, just don't like participating. Fishing is more than that to me. BUT, after spending a few years on here.........and then reading what this guy said in the paper (and I'm sure he's a great guy, I just don't know him), I had to chuckle. You HAVE to tell where you caught 'em, exactly, how, how deep, what color, what time of day, etc. Seriously? I mean, I'm asking a serious question. Do the guys that I read about on this board DO that when they win these tournaments????

Clearly, there are Pros and then there is Me. I get that. (Heck, I bet a guy the other day that CP could catch 20 crappie on Lake Conway "on demand", any day, any time, and the guy thought I was crazy. I was willing to go big bucks, and that scared him off. But it's clear I think, that I'm right on that) So, I'd almost like to go to a weigh in just to hear the winner(s) tell me every detail of how they did it!!!

Yes Sir we do ask the top 3 teams many questions about how they fished,which area, what they used, and how they figure out what others did not! You should join us for the weigh in on Lake Conway March 7! There 's a lot of guys from Crappie.com that fish with us and lot of guys that just come to the weigh Ins. It is a much different pace then a Bass tournament! Thanks for asking
Jason