Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Carl Blackwell Crappie Challenge Oct 11th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Carl Blackwell Crappie Challenge Oct 11th

Going to be holding a Crappie Challenge on Lake Carl Blackwell on Sat Oct 11th. $40.00 Entry fee with $10.00 going to Big Fish. Fishing times will be from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Registration (6:45-7:30) and weigh-in (4:00pm) will be at Lake Carl Blackwell Store. Snacks. live bait, jigs and No Ethanol fuel available at store with boat ramp close by. Can fish from Boat or Bank. Live Bait or Jigs allowed. Big Fish pays 1 spot. Heavy stringer (total of 7 fish) will pay 1 place for every 7 boats entered. Fish must be alive when brought to weigh in line. Bringing more then 7 fish to the weigh in line will result in disqualification. Lake Carl Blackwell does require a permit to enter park and that is $5.00 per vehicle. If launching boat it is $8.00 and that will include your vehicle. Lake carl Blackwell does offer a enclosed fishing house with the ability to fish inside or outside of the house. There is brush located around the fish house and is known for offering great fishing at times. No more then 2 people per team and no more then 2 people per boat. If bank fishing as a team, you and your partner must remain within 25' of each other while fishing.

Payout will be...
    01-07 boats - 1 payout 100%
    08-14 boats - 2 payouts 60%, 40%
    15-21 boats - 3 payouts 50%, 30%, 20%
    22-28 boats - 4 payouts. 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%

Any questions please call/text me at 918-399-9819 or email me at [email protected]

Hope to see several of you out there.
    Last edited by swollencrappie; 09-18-2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: added payout percents
    Likes Fishin' guy in okla LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in..
    Likes Fishin' guy in okla, Frank300 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to put up some notices on campus SC. Might pad the purse so CP can go home a rich man! Sounds like a good challenge given last winters success on CB. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Default store info for the contest

For all of you that know the store hours, I will be opening early for this event "around 6:20" , All tackle is 15% off currently I may raise that the day of the contest that is T.B.A. after the # of entries come in. In addition I let swollencrappie know that if someone registers a new lake record crappie during the event(just beat 2.1 pounds) I will give that individual 30% off any tackle in the store, the first pot of coffee will go free to persons whom have entered. I will not be fishing this contest so good luck to you all And we will have Our O.D.W.C. certified scales to do the weigh in.hopefully I see 40 plus entries coming on in that day! Get on them paper mouths guys!
    Likes swollencrappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

its getting closer guys and the fish are getting hungry. hope to see some of you guys on this side of the state there.

Post Thanks / Like

The stores tackle inventory is now reduced to 20% off, all tackle with the exception of live bait, @swollen crappie let me know how many entries you end up with so I can adjust my live bait order to accomodate. This cool front shold make 'em go on a feeding frenzy guys! remember I will be opening early to accommodate the fishermen better that day, pushing me into a 50+ hour work week!

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin' guy in Okla.... I wont be able to give you a heads up on boats since everyone is registering that morning. Not sure if a bunch of locals that live at the lake will be there. Have you had any interest at the store? Not much interest shown on FB and no interest here on crappie.com. It could be a bust, but its worth a shot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

CB is the #1 Bandwagon Lake in Oklahoma! If someone posts a picture of a limit of 10" crappie you won't be able to find parking at the store or get to the ramp until the next day. These guys are hoarding their Slab Slobber and sandbagging til the last minute! Good luck with the inaugural tourney SC.
    Likes Frank300 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on posting several pics this week of fish from Blackwell. They are starting to school up and the fishing is getting good. Just have to get out and fish it and post to get everyone excited.

Post Thanks / Like

That should do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast