Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hb 6.740

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is about a particular HB update. It is not about Lowrance. Don't start the arguing again.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Likes Release to the Grease... LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This is a picture from saturday using 455khz on si/di and 200khz on the 2d soft bottom

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

A glimmer of hope for some...

The following statement was Originally Posted by HBirdDeborahCRC at bbc concerning the (heated) discussion of image quality in the new software versions

The concerns within this thread have been reported to the appropriate departments inside our organization. When an update is available regarding these concerns we will let you know.

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

360 in about 2 ft. water with soft bottom.theres 3 pvc stake beds in this shot in this shot the 360 is on a hard bottom showing stumps

Post Thanks / Like

This is the same structure in both shots

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=rnvinc;2468052]A glimmer of hope for some...

The following statement was Originally Posted by HBirdDeborahCRC at bbc concerning the (heated) discussion of image quality in the new software versions

The concerns within this thread have been reported to the appropriate departments inside our organization. When an update is available regarding these concerns we will let you know.

Rickie[/QUOTE thats sounds good maybe the appropriate people will red this thread also because ive noticed that while using my di transducer on my 998 the 2d running the 200khz performs better than my si transducer running the 200khz.i have no ideal why this happens.heres some pictures that came from my di transducer

Post Thanks / Like

kosmo what did you do diff. in the first two 360 shots and the last 360 shots to get the last one to look much better? the last one is what I would want to see. looks to be crisper with better dedail.

That DI shot, are you saying that the SI looked diff. with DI running in 200 when running together or in when used as diff. screens you noticed a difference. Good looking DI ahot. Why does it cut off just past the bottom detal? Mine seems to be a SI shot flipped to show a DI screen.

Is this due to the 83 hz being used in DI for a larger view of the bottom?

Post Thanks / Like

See the difference between these two 360 shots.both are in shallow water.the first has a hard bottom.the second picture is shallow water but a soft bottom

Post Thanks / Like

That DI shot, are you saying that the SI looked diff. with DI running in 200 when running together or in when used as diff. screens you noticed a difference. Good looking DI ahot. Why does it cut off just past the bottom detal? Mine seems to be a SI shot flipped ][/URL]

Is this due to the 83 hz being used in DI for a larger view of the bottom?[/QUOTE]
    Those shots in post 56 i used a di transducer inplace of my si transducer.the di beam is pointed down instead of outward.this is whats making the bottom look different than what your seeing on your unit.the 2d is running 200khz this is the difference.when i use the 200khz on si transducer there seems to be times that it gets very pixelaleted while other times it look ok.this is not the case while using the di transducer

Post Thanks / Like

thx

Have read up on diff. post about the guys running two ducers...the second being a go to DI. Looks as though from that shot and others I've seen it works out well. thx for the info

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast