Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default jigs

Caqn anyone give me a source for jiffy jigs in 1/24 oz or something similar, I tried the web site and it did not work.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Medic ...

Quote Originally Posted by medic795 View Post
    Caqn anyone give me a source for jiffy jigs in 1/24 oz or something similar, I tried the web site and it did not work.

Click on the Crappie Business Directory box (top left, in front of the blinking Crappie/site logo) .... then click on "Jigs". First on list is P&S Custom Tackle, owned/operated by our own member "Grousefly" (Paul Mullins). Click on the picture next to the business intro, then click on the "Images" link (right hand column) when the screen changes. That takes you here : P & S CUSTOM TACKLE | Images | Crappie.com Business Directory .... and the second picture is a "similar" product, called the Chet Fly. Contact Paul and tell him what you want (color, hook size, head weight, etc) and he should be able to fix you up.

Here's the picture that you'll see -

And you can see that it's very similar to a Jiffy Jig. I'm pretty sure that Paul can make them in 1/24oz ... and probably in several other sizes, if you want. The big "difference" in the two brands .... is that Paul can custom the hook size, hook color, hook style, head weight, head paint color, eye color, etc. You just need to talk with him & explain what you want, how many of each, etc.

contact him by :

PM - Grousefly
    eMail - [email protected]
    ph# - 606 642 3167

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Grousefly is one of our good guys
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER