SLABSAUCE Fish Attractant |
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: D'arbonne Fishing Updates

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Choudrant,Louisiana
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Slip I think about our meeting too --- Anyhoo I am not an ICON ,, Just Addicted to CDC --- Lost Goose thanks for the Info from this weekend ... I just Had the wife post a link to the Flood Advisory -- things are looking better than expected.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We fished 14-17' water in the flats. Caught them with pink and chartreuse jig heads (no pattern) and they tended to favor a jig with some type of chartreuse in it. We ended up finishing 6th. Caught 13 Friday and 17 Saturday. Caught a 2.60 on Friday and 3 others over 2. I'd suggest having plenty of pre tied rigs, as we probably broke off 60+ rigs on trees/stumps... granted we were fighting tough conditions. Good luck
    Likes LostGoose LIKED above post
    Thanks Fish on Line thanked you for this post

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Minden, Louisiana
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    We fished 14-17' water in the flats. Caught them with pink and chartreuse jig heads (no pattern) and they tended to favor a jig with some type of chartreuse in it. We ended up finishing 6th. Caught 13 Friday and 17 Saturday. Caught a 2.60 on Friday and 3 others over 2. I'd suggest having plenty of pre tied rigs, as we probably broke off 60+ rigs on trees/stumps... granted we were fighting tough conditions. Good luck
    Yall did an awesome job congrats. Yes it was tough. Friday we did good, but broke off 3 really nice fish. Saturday was real tough. We should had not chased the big ones and stuck to what we were doing.
    Pre tied rigs is definitely a must. We broke off a ton too.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Choudrant,Louisiana
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I had the Opportunity to see the Lake first Hand yesterday.... the water is partly over the old Highway at 33 and water was half way in the parking lot with the docks at the Launch underwater... Any time the old 33 goes under so does Stowe Creek Launch and parking lot --- Lost Goose that Live Scope Fugga Booed you chasing big fish -- they were Buffalo and Goo .. Haw Haw Haw

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostGoose View Post
    Yall did an awesome job congrats. Yes it was tough. Friday we did good, but broke off 3 really nice fish. Saturday was real tough. We should had not chased the big ones and stuck to what we were doing.
    Pre tied rigs is definitely a must. We broke off a ton too.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks! We were very pleased.
    Were y’all the guys we ran into before the storm front passed through? If not, those guys were cussing their livescope.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Choudrant,Louisiana
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What a difference one day can make on the Bone. In 20 Hours they have released so much water the Level is 6 inches lower than yesterday.. There is a very strong Current going under the Bridge.. Wonder if everything left to get out of the current

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Minden, Louisiana
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    Thanks! We were very pleased.
    Were y’all the guys we ran into before the storm front passed through? If not, those guys were cussing their livescope.
    Lol could've been I was pretty aggravated that I couldn't get the big ones we were chasing to commit to anything. We were in a aluminum bass boat 16.5ft xpress sitting double up front. (20ft boat should be here in 2 weeks)
    I was probably cussing him for trolling to fast passing fish lol

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Minden, Louisiana
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish on Line View Post
    I had the Opportunity to see the Lake first Hand yesterday.... the water is partly over the old Highway at 33 and water was half way in the parking lot with the docks at the Launch underwater... Any time the old 33 goes under so does Stowe Creek Launch and parking lot --- Lost Goose that Live Scope Fugga Booed you chasing big fish -- they were Buffalo and Goo .. Haw Haw Haw
    Lol naw I lost 3 big ones at the surface be4 we could net them I know what they were.
    That's my luck though lol I even fell out of the boat on Friday morning. I wish they'd been filming they would had some great bloopers following us.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Likes fishervet LIKED above post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP