Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall 09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall 09

Any idea when the Tournament Trail schedule for 2009-2010 will be posted?

Post Thanks / Like

Whew, good question Dalton Trollers, ya'll hang tight, we are working on it as hard as we can go, but there is a lot involved.

Post Thanks / Like

We are waiting for just a couple more confirmations on dates for the lakes for next season. Please be patient. We are working on July 10, 2009 as the release date for the next season. We should have the complete calendar, rules, and overview ready to put on the website by that date. Hope everyone is taking this down time to restock the tackle boxes and get the boat ready to go! Gonna be a interesting series again!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Sure hope ya'll do include Lake Blackshear on your schedule. Rmember Lake Blackshear had your highest boat count. If ya'll have any problems getting sponsors here in Cordele just contact me. I am sure I can get what you need. SO please consider Blackshear again.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a nice little birthday present for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    We are waiting for just a couple more confirmations on dates for the lakes for next season. Please be patient. We are working on July 10, 2009 as the release date for the next season. We should have the complete calendar, rules, and overview ready to put on the website by that date. Hope everyone is taking this down time to restock the tackle boxes and get the boat ready to go! Gonna be a interesting series again!
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

i Am already stocking my box, but gonna need a bigger box Just to start with I plan on having 1000+ Old Reliables and a couple of hundred spoons If the season dont start soon We are going to need a dingy just for the gear. lol

Post Thanks / Like

got anything tentative......just kidding

Post Thanks / Like

Updates have started...............keep checking for more
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Even tho I am not fishing the trail it looks like to me that ya'll have done a great job this time around. Seems like the rules now are fair to everyone. I don't like the time for the Blackshear tourney but hey you can't please everyone. I Know it takes alot of pre planning to get the dates down and I do think ya'll have done a great job of doing so.

Post Thanks / Like

Just from looking over the quick review of the rules and entry fees it sounds like all the grey areas have been taken care of and is definley a set of rules we can live with. Count us in for 2009/2010. Look forward to see everyone this falls.

PS.... Good job guys.
    AKA...T.Ferrell
    Give a man to fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll be in your fishing hole everytime you go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast