Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue springs 6/8

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue springs 6/8

Took the kids fishing today from 11:30am to 4:00pm the bite was ok we were catching mainly 6" to 8" crappie in 21 fow & 17 fow over some brush piles. caught a 12" slab and kept it all in all though I say we caught 25 fish only the one keeper though. like to find more of 11"to :D size of crappie but since I'm on vacation this week all I can do is try

Post Thanks / Like

my kids dont mind catching small ones. they're just happy to catch anything.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day spent with the kids. They will not remember the size but will remember the catching. Stay after them.

Post Thanks / Like

Good work with the young-uns.........i bet they we're smilin at the end of the day and thats what its all about!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Many A Day

I Would Gladly Love To Just Catch 6" Crappie, It's The Catching That Counts, Size Will Come With Better Days........ Glad U Nailed Some.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

If You Want To Drive A Little Go To Bucksaw And Fish Around The Trees Off The Main Channel East Of The Marina If You Want To Stay Close. I Was There Last Friday And Saturday. Granted I Went Further Down East To Catch Most Of My Fish. But It Was Good Fishing Also Up Within A Mile Of The Marina.

Post Thanks / Like

It was fun watching my girl bring in a white bass (you know how they can fight) she was all freeked out going help me help me told her to just keep reeling it in she did. The most fun I think she ever had bringing in a fish. Now she is hooked on fishing my wife even had to get in to the action couldn't stand watching us have so much fun I guess:rolleyes: Were supose to get some weather for next 2 days so it looks like Thur. might be the next trip on the water maybe sooner hard to tell right now don't want to get caught in storm. will let you guys know how it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats What It Is All About Watching Kids Or A Fishing Partner Have Fun. My Wife Has Been Getting Into The White Bass On Truman With Minnows As We Are Fishing For Crappie. She Is Having A Ball With Them.

I Am Watching The Weather Right Now Also. Boat Is Ready To Go Just Waiting On The Weather. They Are Calling For Storms This Afternoon And Evening Here In Springfield. And I Don't Want To Drive 90 Miles Just One Way To Take A Shower In The Boat. Its Not Like I Am Pre Fishing For A Tournment Or Anything I Just Want To Go Fishing And Not Mess With The Rain Gear!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks DMW were talking about maybe going to POM some time here in the near future. ware is bucksaw is it part of truman?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seasprite

If U Would Pm Me A Couple Of Days Before You Go I Can Put U On Some Big Old Slabs A Lot Closer Than Bucksaw....... Like This One Dave Is Holding And Dave Is From Lee's Summit Also......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast