Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: waiting.....and waiting.....and....

Post Thanks / Like

Default waiting.....and waiting.....and....

hello every one, havent been very active on here as of late, my computer decided it no longer wanted to do its job, so i read alot of the post with my blackberry, but dont really get to respond, computer was sent out for repair and the time line is 2 to 5 weeks, thankfully it falls under warrenty, just a few updates, went to eastfork friday morning 6/5 after work, holy cow was that place packed a little after sun up, lots of people pre fishing a green carp (bass) tourney for this weekend, a friend and i caught some nice slabs trolling bomber fat-a's, and road runners with charlie brewer sliders, green and black tiger pattern on the crank bait, and black/char with a red head on the jigs, all but one came on the crank baits. we didnt catch a ton of em, only 11 but what we did catch was all over 10.5 inches with one 14 3/4 it was a ball. made it out to paint creek a few weeks back, and couldnt really find em the first hour or so, so it was off to trolling for me, i managed 23, and 2 decent sauger, saugers both hit a road runner with a twisty tail grub, crappie was on that and tube jigs, very nice lake. the week before that a friend and i went to eastfork on a fri morning and managed 30 but no real size to any of em, they was suspended 6 to 8 ft down in 20 to 24 foot off of a point, we got those with a slip float, and pop eyes tipped with minnows. all in all been a few good weeks, other than the computer going on strike. if you guys are out and you see a 15 ft aluminum sea ark with a mercury motor and a short, big-boned ( fat ) guy with a confused look on his face that would be me, stop over and say hey, would like to meet you guys in person. thanks for all the advice every one on here has taken the time to share with me, my crappie fishing has greatly improved because of it. hope every one had a blessed sunday, and a great week a head. God bless you and yours.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this was a post for the ramps at eastfork yesterday We stopped fishing at 1 but there was still a backup at the ramp with all the pleasure boaters but some good sights to be had. The crappie were biting great yesterday considering all the boat traffic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by a227986 View Post
    I thought this was a post for the ramps at eastfork yesterday We stopped fishing at 1 but there was still a backup at the ramp with all the pleasure boaters but some good sights to be had. The crappie were biting great yesterday considering all the boat traffic.
    Shoulda been there at 3:00. WOW! The back up AND the scenery that is. I am always amazed at the number of pleasure boaters that will come to a ramp, see that a tournament is going on.....hence a lot of boats coming out at once......and STILL get in line to put in there.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com