Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nascar Last Night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nascar Last Night

First I Am Not A Fan Of Kyle Busch, Now After His Show Of Stupidty Last Night I Hope The Sob Has A Wreck In Every Race.... His Show Of Taking His Trophy And Smashing It On National Tv..... What A Stupid Sob..... Inmature Sob.... Yeh I Know His Crew Were All Going To Share In A Piece Of It, But U Stupid F.----head Do It Off Camera, I Would Never Give Him A Trophy Again...... Just My 2 Cents.... Little B#$%^$# P$%%^ Me Off......... Or Did U Notice??
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Total Lack Of Class!

Kyle Went Way Over The Line Last Night! He Has A Total Lack Of Any Class! He Is No Rock Star! He Has No Respect For Anyone! I Didn't See The Race Last Night Due To Pw58! Glad I Didn't After What I Just Saw On Tv! I Hope Kyle Crashes And Burns! He Has Been Writing A Lot Of Checks With His Actions And Mouth And One Day He Won't Be Able To Cash One! He Is A Poor Loser! A Smart Ass On The Tv. And He Has No Respect For Nascar History!

Do You Think That Dave Marcus Would Have Done Anything Like What Kyle Did Last Night? No Way! Dave Marcus Is Old School And Cool With Me!!!!

Git Them Oss!

Post Thanks / Like

I Totaly Agree That Stunt Was Way Over The Top,,,what Can He Be Thinking,,those Are 1 Of A Kind Made Just For Just That Race,,i Think I Was Told That Each Year That Each One Is Different From The Last Just To Make It That Much More A Collectors Item,,,,,but I Gusee That The Little A$$ Doesnt Have A Clue
    Jmo,,,,bet Carl Wound'nt Pull That Kind Of Stunt,,too Much Class
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    I Totaly Agree That Stunt Was Way Over The Top,,,what Can He Be Thinking,,those Are 1 Of A Kind Made Just For Just That Race,,i Think I Was Told That Each Year That Each One Is Different From The Last Just To Make It That Much More A Collectors Item,,,,,but I Gusee That The Little A$$ Doesnt Have A Clue
    Jmo,,,,bet Carl Wound'nt Pull That Kind Of Stunt,,too Much Class
    FUZZY IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM A RACER LIKE YOURSELF THE SAME FEELINGS THAT OSS AND I HAVE! JIMMY SPENCER WAS SURE GIVING KYLE A MAJOR CHEW OUT ON TV TODAY!

CARL EDWARDS AND KYLE BUTT HOLE SHOULDN'T BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE IN MY BOOK. CARL LIKE YOU SAID HAS WAY TO MUCH CLASS AND HE UNDERSTANDS AND REPECTS THE HISTORY AND UNDERSTANDS THE WHOLE PICTURE OF NASCAR.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep the pansy couldn't even break the guitar right. I'm a Nascar fan and the guy can drive but he has no class at all, it's all about him.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Monty why don,t you tell us what you really think!:D And don,t hold back this time:D I,ve never been a fan of kyle it seems like he thinks the world should bow to his every whim, he,s the biggest cry baby in nascar & as someone stated somebody will clean his clock one day. If i were his sponsor i would drop him like a hot tater. That child has no class what so ever you just don,t do that to a trophy

Post Thanks / Like

Bad publicity works favors for celebrities. Just ask Madonna and Ozzy.
    He's the talk of the circuit for his stunt.

Heard he's having two more made.
    I'd get a chuckle if the maker refused to make any more for him.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth View Post
    Bad publicity works favors for celebrities. Just ask Madonna and Ozzy.
    He's the talk of the circuit for his stunt.

Heard he's having two more made.
    I'd get a chuckle if the maker refused to make any more for him.
    I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED MORE FROM JOE GIBBS IN NOT ALLOWING KYLE PULL THESE STUNTS! I HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR JOE GIBBS!

Post Thanks / Like

dont blame kyle,or joe,or sam bass or me, I like kyle,been a fan of his for many years,would walk 1999mi. to see him race, he is one of the best there ever was or will be, sure wish he would win the grand national,bush,nationwide series now, and the truck series,and the sprint series, class act all the way,

sorry I havent posted for awhile, been to a liars convention, got second place,

Post Thanks / Like

thats funny beagle! :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast