Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Masters Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Masters Today

Wow 22# + Was The Winner..... Went Down For Weigh In Sun.visited With Bob And In The Hills, Visited With Ed And Mc And Another Cdc Member Sorry Don't Remeber.......senior Moment, And A Lot Of The Good Old Boys I Used To Fish With In The Early Days..... Lets All Give Ed And Mc A Hand For Going For It, Not Sure Where They Placed But If They Fished It They Placed As Far As I Am Concerened..... First Pic Is Of Ed And Mc Then The Next Two Are Father And Son Teams, And This Is What It Is All About,,,,,, Then Last Pic Is First Place And 3 Rd Place, One Of The 1st Place Winners Was 78 Years Old......... Dam I Am Young...........had A Great Time And Wally Gave A Nice Talk...... 44 Teams Beat Out Last Years Top Finishing Team...... Sounds To Me Like Something Is Growing, What If They Would Have Had It In The Spawn..........???? 2# 5 Oz Stood For Big Crappie....... Go Get'em......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

7Hogs and 223Champ got 2nd place Great job guys! Thats Brushpile and his son in the pic with the yellow shirts they got top adult-youth great job to all

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

I Don't Know A Lot Of Cdc Folks Yet But Am Learning.......nice Jobs Guys And Lads..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Camocatcher.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats 223.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw several father/son teams there when we watched the weigh-in on Saturday. I love to see that. There were some young-uns like that AND some adult-boys and their dads too - I'm looking forward to fishing with mine when they're taller than me. :D

Those fellas that won 1st place were some good ole' boys. They put up something like 10.37 lbs on day one (if I recall correctly) and they shared our bench at the weigh in - very nice guys. Must have had one heck of a Sunday! One was a postal guy I believe. Saw them congratulate several other teams on day one - good sportsmen.

Thanks for the pics OSS! Wish we could have stuck around for the weigh-in on Sunday.
    Last edited by rlsiv; 06-01-2009 at 11:13 AM.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!